Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Shaman (guest appearing in Strange Academy) and Talisman
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Mutants from the various Alpha Flight teams include Aurora, Northstar, Purple Girl/Woman, Manikin, Pathway, Goblyn, Feedback, Ghost Girl, Madison Jeffriues, Diamond Lil (dead) and Puck II (Zuzha Yu, dead).
    Also Flex, Radius, and Murmur who are depowered.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And Marrina.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Your correct! I can't believe i over looked them!

Ariel seems like a perfect fit for Manifold's team. She's an alien and a teleporter. Plus she's awesome.
    Maybe the telepath is Xandra?
    I can't think of many that would be a big reveal.

As a side note, I hope Pixie isn't a member, because she still needs to join Excalibur and I don't think she'd much panel time in SWORD.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Ariel seems like a perfect fit for Manifold's team. She's an alien and a teleporter. Plus she's awesome.

As a side note, I hope Pixie isn't a member, because she still needs to join Excalibur and I don't think she'd much panel time in SWORD.
    I agree that Ariel would be a perfect fit on Manifold's team of teleporters. Portal, Silhouette and Pathway would as well and are currently not being used anywhere.

Go out on a limb here and guess the telepath will be Mentallo due to his brief stint in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Psi-Division.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 10-27-2020 at 07:31 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Sasquatch is dead, Puck is part of Gamma Flight, the team that keeps an eye in Hulk.
    Sasquatch is coming back in Immortal Hulk.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Yeah, lets just name all mutant teleporters whahaha.

I doubt it will be big reveals, because if they already mention the appearance of a D-lister like Random, I seriously doubt any of the other characters would be much bigger names. Same for the Alpha Flight member.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Also, Flashback, Stitch, Wildchild (in Hellions), Centennial, Ghost Girl (unconfirmed mutant), Windshear, Smart Alec
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Also, Flashback, Stitch, Wildchild (in Hellions), Centennial, Ghost Girl (unconfirmed mutant), Windshear, Smart Alec
    I guess i forgot a bunch.

Astonishing Member

Seeing those preview pages (nice art btw), i understand why they do it, but i can't shake off the feeling using Krakoa bio-mass for everything and being so willing to rely on it so heavily, despite less than half a year having passed since they begann using it, might come to bite them in the rear. Not only SWORD but for the X-men on Earth too.

And it's not like i suspect Krakoa itself has any sinister plans going on, but just that it's bio-mass tech is still largely new and connected to a sapient being they don't fully understand.

Taking all that into space and relying on it while encountering all kinds of unknown events and phenomena, seems a bit reckless. But since these are super hero comics, reckless decisions are half the fun.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Kinda funny that at more or less the same time we're getting a mutant-only reboot of SWORD in the comics right around the time we get SWORD in the MCU, which appears to have zero connection to the X-Men whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Looks pretty cool! Kinda wish someone else got Kid Cable’s spot since he’s already got a solo and is gonna have a huge focus in the upcoming crossover.
    Funny, that was the first thing I thought too. Cable doing triple duty, when there's a Bishop that has almost same skill set just different powers. To add Bishop's powers might even be better in this capacity. Weird how X-office peed themselves over Storm being inaccessible cause she was with 1 characters and here they can put 1 mutant in 3 different books ...??? I love the Cable character, but really?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post

Xandra is a smart guess! I was thinking Cassie Nova.
    But yeah, lotta people are guessing Monet or Martha but neither would merit being a mystery member.

I just love how BIG this idea is. Ugh I’m so impressed already

I can't wait for Deep Space X!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    New interview and art!
    Confirmed that there's going to be sub-teams, with Manifold leading his own team of teleporters and Cable leading a security team that includes Random. There's also another character they haven't revealed yet--a telepath in charge of negotiations and interrogations.

Gorgeous art!
    Paibok the Power Skrull! LOL!
    A telepath for negotiation and interrogation? If it's Mentallo, I'll squee. Mentallo's Think Tank vs Wiz Kid's X-Chair. Round 1. Fight!
    I hope they address why none of the healers have let Wiz walk yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'