Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

I hope they include Dr. Amelia Voght in the medical staff and maybe Skid since she is a microbiologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    Why would the kree/skrull empire only send a skrull?
    Not sure what you mean or are asking, sorry....
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

The art for this series looks so gorgeous! Can't say I've read much from this cast, but I'm inclined to pick this up for Wiz Kids awesome redesign and Frenzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    I hope they include Dr. Amelia Voght in the medical staff and maybe Skid since she is a microbiologist.
    And Amelia's a teleporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

All the teleporters will be mutant, right?

With Blink confirmed, other possibilities are Vanisher, Ariel, Lila Cheney, Pixie, Voght and...

The one and only...

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

With Blink confirmed, other possibilities are Vanisher, Ariel, Lila Cheney, Pixie, Voght and...

The one and only...

WTF is this?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    WTF is this?
    U-Go Girl from the X-Statix.

From Philly but currently living iin San Francisco.

Yesses! We need more X-Statix members popping up on Krakoa. I'm really pissed Dead Girl isn't on X-Factor, her powers make her perfect for the team. Hopefully Venus pops in S.W.O.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

The one and only...

Man, I would love to see all the major Acolytes and X-Statix get play in this book!

Amelia, Scanner, Unuscione, Neophyte (another teleporter...sort of), Venus Dee Milo, Vivesector...could be cool even if just background cameos.

The Acolytes definitely deserve some major play for their experience working for a mutant nation in space!

Since X-Statix came up, I do occasionally think that it would be interesting to see Vivisector turn up.

Lots of storytelling possibility there, and almost never gets a mention.

One other thing...

Some of the mutants that made up the team in The Brotherhood turning up could also be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    Doesn’t matter they have the same goals they are supported by different groups and nobody likes to share power. That’s what espionage is. Also spies in space sounds fun! Why can’t we do spies in space?
    Yes it does matter, It is like North Korea coming to bomb North America with planes, And the US trying to fight with Mexico or Canada over who gets to stop them. It doesn't make sense for Sword and Alpha Flight to be overly antagonistic to each other it does not matter who does the job. Literally the US/Russia right now have an antagonistic relationship but it doesn't stop them for working together on the space station.

Space Spies? They are Shiar, Kree, Skrulls, Spartoi and many more why do we need more mutant versus human bs? I don't have any problem with hero vs hero but they are way more interesting options than other humans.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 10-29-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Shoehorning in needless mutant v human bullshit would be the quickest way to lose my interest personally

Considering that humans have strong influences on the Kree / Skrull empire and mutants have strong influences on the Shi'ar Empire and the Brood, it seems clear that in some cases the interests of mutants and humans in space are not going to be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Why would they fight they have the same goal? They don't always have to write the heroes as stupid. They are plenty of threats to towards earth there is no need for the groups to fight. I can see them being chippy with each other especially Brand and Carol but antagonist there is really no reason for them to fight.
    Plus the SWORD preview was Abigail offering her hand to Teddy after the Kree/Skrull alliance was attacked and devastated! So it's not like they are trying to start conflict, they are trying to help end conflict! I imagine that the preview is related to the King in Black and that the Kree/Skrull alliance are going to get devastated by Knull!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I agree that they wouldn't always have the exact same interest but sending the X-Men into space just to have them still battling humanity would be laaaame. My big hope with Hickman is that the endgame overall involves two big things: every mutant character ever is now back on the table, and the end to the humans vs mutants/perpetual victimhood of mutantkind.