Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I bet the first X-Factor issue will already set the problem with the resurrection protocols so that the sword tournament feels more dangerous.
    They will revive Rictor (shot with plague arrow) and it will infect the hatchery?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I honestly find it so hard to believe when people say the age of Krakoa won't last. With all this rich history in such a short time and so much for the rest of the marvel u to now explore and react to, Otherworld, the Eternal Portal, Arrako, the link between summoners and demons. It's like this has made just the marvel u in of itself a huge expanse of places. I can't see it never not being the status quo. Even if it fails it will still exist. The X-world is so detailed and more expansive than even it's mutants now. I love it.
    this is the best start of an event for marvel PERIOD in years now, krakoa is here to stay babie

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    The data pages confirm that Tarot has been revived. I think people were wondering if they would or not?
    And not only was she was revived she was doing a tarot reading directly for Krakoa as evidence by the data page. Whether a human has similar powers or not really isn't relevant to Krakoa working with a precog, even if she has to use tarot cards. The question is is Moira in the loop in this? And if Mystique knows of Tarot existence it could in her mind give her more reason to demand destiny as there is now no real reason that can be given for holding up the process.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

And not only was she was revived she was doing a tarot reading directly for Krakoa as evidence by the data page. Whether a human has similar powers or not really isn't relevant to Krakoa working with a precog, even if she has to use tarot cards. The question is is Moira in the loop in this? And if Mystique knows of Tarot existence it could in her mind give her more reason to demand destiny as there is now no real reason that can be given for holding up the process.
    It is not that other people had powers, it is that the magic of Otherworld was so powerful that anyone who read the tarot received the same result.

The powers of Tarot have nothing to do with what she has read on the cards. Mystique doesn't know that Destiny isn't resurrected for being precog, she thinks it's just because Magneto and Xavier are dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It's crazy that Hickman did this much in a single issue while Tini is struggling to tell a cohesive story. I know she helped out a bit this issue but her weak writing could barely be felt at all and the book is better for it. Hopefully it stays that way.
    To be fair Hickman himself said the initial idea for X of Swords came out of ideas that Tini had. So she may have been holding to the vest knowing this was coming. And while i have been extremely vocal about my confusion with Excalibur i will say so much makes sense now. And those are her ideas fleshed out.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

tini's last 3 issues have been really great so im not sure what yall talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It is not that other people had powers, it is that the magic of Otherworld was so powerful that anyone who read the tarot received the same result.

The powers of Tarot have nothing to do with what she has read on the cards. Mystique doesn't know that Destiny isn't resurrected for being precog, she thinks it's just because Magneto and Xavier are dicks.
    That i know but getting into mystique head if it comes up this is now material she has to use against such an objection so it's not an actual thought of what is but what could be used.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Not intriguing at all. Ugh. Can’t wait till Hickman’s stuff is retconned.
    You'll be waiting a long ass time lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Hickman has changed so many of these characters that they are just the same characters in name only. Moria. Apocalypse. They are u recognizable from their history.
    Every time I've seen you post it's never positive. Out of curiosity why you still reading??

The data pages confirm that Tarot has been revived. I think people were wondering if they would or not?

I read it and it doesnt say she was revived. Unless she died in the gap before HOX, she was already alive prior to this era.

Absolutely great issue. Loved it.

I can't read this till I get off work is it good?

Astonishing Member

To be fair Hickman himself said the initial idea for X of Swords came out of ideas that Tini had. So she may have been holding to the vest knowing this was coming. And while i have been extremely vocal about my confusion with Excalibur i will say so much makes sense now. And those are her ideas fleshed out.
    Some people are better with ideas than they are putting them to paper though and that's fine imo. She's obviously very imaginative and has an eye for worldbuilding, it's just in Excalibur it hasn't meshed well with pacing or characterization. That it takes another writer to make her book make sense and feel whole is disappointing for me, but I could see the appeal.

BANNED

This is tini + hickman, its their work and every time since day one it has been spoken how important she is to this by editorial and even hickman himself, her latest excalibur issues have been GOOD and everything she wrote is now for the sake of this story.
    Give her her credit.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    tini's last 3 issues have been really great so im not sure what yall talking about

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Tarot was shown in Hellions #1, when Emath forced her, Roulette and Catseye to fight each other.