Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Tarot's readings are so god damn obtuse they're worthless as precognition.

Ok so wait. Are they going to use SWORD to get the ... swords ?

I literally have no idea where this is going, but I’m 100% sure it’ll be more than a tournament arc. Or knowing the architects behind this that it’ll be one that’s incredibly interesting. Can’t wait to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    OMG stop arguing about this! ITS NOT ABOUT PRE-COGS!! It’s just destiny only destiny Moria hates destiny and made up a rule to keep her dead stop thinking so hard!
    She literally said No Precogs. Getting the nuance down on Tarot is relevant darling !!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    Well the last event from the writer changed the status quo completely. So maybe give it like ... more than one issue sis
    It will absolutely NOT change the status quo. This is equivalent of in infinity from his avengers run where by the end it will be revealed the entire story was actually completely pointless and the real conflict is on the horizon. Hickman also did it during his fr run with the “four” event where we meet all these conflicts that don’t matter and the one death was fake

BANNED

She literally said No Precogs. Getting the nuance down on Tarot is relevant darling !!
    Yeah and I think this issue made it very clear that characters in Hickman books lie. So looking for consistency from A lier is pointless

Mighty Member

Moira making it Precogs and not Destiny to Xavier and magneto is ridiculously obtuse. It's not like they'd push harder if she said "Destiny needs to stay dead."

Blindfold wouldn't still be dead if it's just Destiny.

Destiny plays a role, but to say it's so obtuse that it needs to be every precog just to get rid of her is needlessly roundabout.

It will absolutely NOT change the status quo. This is equivalent of in infinity from his avengers run where by the end it will be revealed the entire story was actually completely pointless and the real conflict is on the horizon. Hickman also did it during his fr run with the “four” event where we meet all these conflicts that don’t matter and the one death was fake
    I doubt it it in this case. Based on the data pages and the way this expands the marvel universe i am almost certain when the "enclyopedia" of krakoa areas accessible to anyone is released many writers will be foaming at the mouth for advetnures with the merry mutants. I can already see a spider mutant wanting to test himself against spider man and sneaking off krakoa into the pages of Amazing Spiderman.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Ok so wait. Are they going to use SWORD to get the ... swords ?

I literally have no idea where this is going, but I’m 100% sure it’ll be more than a tournament arc. Or knowing the architects behind this that it’ll be one that’s incredibly interesting. Can’t wait to see what happens.
    They are gonna use S.W.O.R.D. to continue the epic saga of X-men the quest for more money lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Moira making it Precogs and not Destiny to Xavier and magneto is ridiculously obtuse. It's not like they'd push harder if she said "Destiny needs to stay dead."

Blindfold wouldn't still be dead if it's just Destiny.

Destiny plays a role, but to say it's so obtuse that it needs to be every precog just to get rid of her is needlessly roundabout.
    That’s very Hickman actually

Mighty Member

That’s very Hickman actually
    Hickman is obtuse, he's usually not THAT obtuse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I doubt it it in this case. Based on the data pages and the way this expands the marvel universe i am almost certain when the "enclyopedia" of krakoa areas accessible to anyone is released many writers will be foaming at the mouth for advetnures with the merry mutants. I can already see a spider mutant wanting to test himself against spider man and sneaking off krakoa into the pages of Amazing Spiderman.
    Every Hickman run ends with all pieces right back in the box like nothing happened. FF Avengers Secret Warriors everything. I do not know why people think this is the new permanent status quo it goes against everything the says or thinks or believes about comics. Hickman loves the illusion of change. He has said it multiple times! This is his run and when it’s done it will be erased by himself just like he erased all of secrecy wars by himself. It’s what he does!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Hickman is obtuse, he's usually not THAT obtuse.
    Well clearly you never read the Manhattan project lol

Every Hickman run ends with all pieces right back in the box like nothing happened. FF Avengers Secret Warriors everything. I do not know why people think this is the new permanent status quo it goes against everything the says or thinks or believes about comics. Hickman loves the illusion of change. He has said it multiple times! This is his run and when it’s done it will be erased by himself just like he erased all of secrecy wars by himself. It’s what he does!
    Honestly the real difference is FF rights at the time were not owned by marvel so he had more free reign. Inhumans were not popular so he was able to have more leeway to expand them. His intent may have been to set everything back to normal but pandora's box has been opened. This status quo means money and new stories for all of marvel. See invincible shehulk. And new threats to earth that can mean something in the MU. Whatever his intent krakoa has grown bigger than hickman and thankfully he seems to know it and is okay with fleshing out what will probably create new stories for thor, cap, iron man and the marvel u as a whole for decades to come.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Honestly the real difference is FF rights at the time were not owned by marvel so he had more free reign. Inhumans were not popular so he was able to have more leeway to expand them. His intent may have been to set everything back to normal but pandora's box has been opened. This status quo means money and new stories for all of marvel. See invincible shehulk. And new threats to earth that can mean something in the MU. Whatever his intent krakoa has grown bigger than hickman and thankfully he seems to know it and is okay with fleshing out what will probably create new stories for thor, cap, iron man and the marvel u as a whole for decades to come.
    Yeah and I’m sure X-men fans in the 80s thought storm was the new leader forever and Australia was gonna be there new permanent base. Cmon man!

Great issue! For some reason, I’m waiting for Saturnyne to turn out to be Sat-Yr-Nin... I know it’ll never happen because it would take too long to explain who she is...

I’ve suspected Mystique working for Orchis, and her of all people name dropping them during the discussion of new threats made it even more suspicious.

I loved Monet thinking about wanting the job of Omniversal Majestrix.

Also liked name dropping Mad Jim Jaspers.

I have a bad feeling some characters aren’t going to be able to be resurrected...