Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    No, he’s not (/Endgame spoiler).
    Dude he will be back just like Loki

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    You really can’t tell what what Moira did in life 9 to win them over? SHE KILLED GENESIS! You know apocalypses wife and mother of the horsemen and clearly the source of the grudge lol. Tini Howard said xos is a love story so it’s gonna be about apocalypse dealing with his wife and in life 9 that doses not happen Moria must want apocalypse to either reconcile with her to get Arakko and amath on her side which she didn’t do in life 9 csuse they were not there
    This makes a lot of sense! Moira must have some goal of x of swords playing out differently without her involvement. In life 9 it only says that they rescued the horsemen with no mention of Arakko rejoining krakoa. That would make a lot of sense if they could work this out and double mutant power. Getting isca the unbeaten on your side is probably a good thing (until she nails and joins up with nimrod or the phalanx of course).

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

People who remember my earlier incarnations on this forum (Sister Midnite) Know I've never been a Cable fan, Now as a teenager, I positively loathe him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bgardner View Post
    This makes a lot of sense! Moira must have some goal of x of swords playing out differently without her involvement. In life 9 it only says that they rescued the horsemen with no mention of Arakko rejoining krakoa. That would make a lot of sense if they could work this out and double mutant power. Getting isca the unbeaten on your side is probably a good thing (until she nails and joins up with nimrod or the phalanx of course).
    Oh I assume isca is gonna be a big part of the fallout where even after krakoa wins she won’t join them because they still lose. And she can’t fight for a losing cause (she literally can’t, she must fight for the winning side always. It’s an amazing bad power lol) so even when her side “loses” she will still win in the end

Amazing Member

Oh I assume isca is gonna be a big part of the fallout where even after krakoa wins she won’t join them because they still lose. And she can’t fight for a losing cause (she literally can’t, she must fight for the winning side always. It’s an amazing bad power lol) so even when her side “loses” she will still win in the end
    I love that. I’m really excited to see how x of swords plays out. Wouldn’t Isca at least have to switch over to Krakoa if they “win” ultimately? That’s such an interesting/dumb power. White Sword will be interesting too? How is redirecting 100 people a day going to play out?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bgardner View Post
    I love that. I’m really excited to see how x of swords plays out. Wouldn’t Isca at least have to switch over to Krakoa if they “win” ultimately? That’s such an interesting/dumb power. White Sword will be interesting too? How is redirecting 100 people a day going to play out?
    She wouldn’t have to switch if it was all part of larger conflict that yet to end. What matters is she fights for the winning side by the end. I am also interested in the white sword as he is the latest foreshadowing of the resurrection being bad as he brought himself back so many times he went insane. So that’s a big old warning shot about resurrection being good or permanent lol

Dude he will be back just like Loki
    Loki got reintroduced because of the fans and success but they never planned for him to stay this long whereas thanos was planned for 10 years and his conclusion was endgame. They might bring him back for a cameo or flashback but he's not going to be a key player for phase 4.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I mean we already know Thanos is back in What If, but that's animated. Plus the Loki from the previous films is still dead: the one in the series is the alternate who escapes the Avengers in Endgame.

Also Bob Iger said they plan on doing a Deadpool 3 in the future (probably Phase 5) so I don't think recasting will be that big an issue since they can just keep Brolin.
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 09-28-2020 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I mean we already know Thanos is back in What If, but that's animated. Plus the Loki from the previous films is still dead: the one in the series is the alternate who escapes the Avengers in Endgame.

Also Bob Iger said they plan on doing a Deadpool 3 in the future (probably Phase 5) so I don't think recasting will be that big an issue since they can just keep Brolin.
    With how covid distabilised everything, I don't think deadpool is going to be that far off in phase 5. Plus with the whole fourth wall thing the movies have going its every easy to introduce him whenever

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Hell with the Multiverse they could literally just have him show up.

Plus, Gemma Chan played Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel and is now playing Sersi in the Eternals film, so we know the MCU doesn't have a problem with actors doubling up on roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Plus, Gemma Chan played Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel and is now playing Sersi in the Eternals film, so we know the MCU doesn't have a problem with actors doubling up on roles.
    Listen if gemma chan wants to play two different characters in the same franchise then who's to stop her? They'll probably make a reason why sersi was going as minn-erva in captain marvel anyways.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post

They actually reversed there statements about Deadpool 3 Ryan Reynolds himself says there are no plans to make it at this time and he has not been asked to be in any future marvel film. With the big rumor going around that Denzel Washington is gonna play magneto I expect we won’t see Deadpool for a long time

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Loki got reintroduced because of the fans and success but they never planned for him to stay this long whereas thanos was planned for 10 years and his conclusion was endgame. They might bring him back for a cameo or flashback but he's not going to be a key player for phase 4.
    If the show does well he will matter. And Thanos is the villain in the eternals movie so he is already back. If the character is popular and the actor will do it they will be back

With talk of X-Factor tackling issues re: resurrecting mutants into their preferred gender, I wonder if the Summoner's analysis of Santo in X-Men #12 has a double meaning.

"Your external form is simply a rocky shell--that protects and hides the energy self that is the real you."