Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    OMG it was awesome!!!!!!!!! Love Hickamn's X-men so far!!!!
    Dont forget howard co-wrote it

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    WTF are Saturnyne's powers? It seemed like she had a counter for everything thrown at her
    That line she had about proper placement suggests to me that she's getting some kind of mystical boost from some magical alignment or something. That or they are finally writing her as powerful as she should always have been depicted, she is the omniversial guardian after all.

Freaking loved this issue. Larraz is amazing. I would have paid for the art alone.

Also I have no idea what Cyclops, Jean Grey and Cable were doing. Forget to mention that.
    Anyway I hope Apocalypse is the main character of focus moving on.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

So how did Marie-Ange Colbert, Tarot of the hellions make it past the no precogs thing. Amazing start to a crossover.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So how did Marie-Ange Colbert, Tarot of the hellions make it past the no precogs thing. Amazing start to a crossover.
    She was resurrected in Necrosha. There's nothing preventing her from being on Krakoa

So... the 10 Swords of Krakoa...

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/nami...-ten-spoilers/

On the Krakoan side, Muramasa, The Sword of Might, The Starlight Sword, Grasscutter, Godkiller, Warlock, The Soul Sword, The Scarab, The Light Of Galador and Skybreaker.

Murumasa is the blade wielded by Wolverine in Daniel Way's run.
    The Sword of Might is one of the objects of power that creates Captain Britain.
    The Starlight Sword – part of the Starlight Citadel?
    The Grasscutter and Godkiller Swords were forged for the battle between Greek and Japanese gods, appearing in Black Axe and Daredevil: Ninja.
    Warlock is a sword now? Wielded by Doug Ramsay?
    The Soul Sword is Illyana's weapon picked up from a life lived in Limbo, occasionally transferred to Kitty Pryde.
    The Scarab – any ideas?
    The Light Of Galador is the Rom space Knights sword currently being wielded by Teen Cable.
    Skybreaker -anything to do with the comic Aero?
    I’m guessing The Scarab is Apocalypse’s curved scimitar and Skybreaker is Storm’s sword. I believe Grasscutter is Gorgon’s sword, no? Not sure about Godkiller. Or the Starlight Sword. And it doesn’t look like the Cerebro Sword is one of them at all.

Everything about this feels huge. It is astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She was resurrected in Necrosha. There's nothing preventing her from being on Krakoa
    Except the fact that she can see the future in her cards making her a precog. So what sets her apart from destiny and ruth? I;m glad she is here but it opens a box of questions for sure.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Also I have no idea what Cyclops, Jean Grey and Cable were doing. Forget to mention that.
    Anyway I hope Apocalypse is the main character of focus moving on.
    They have reactivated SWORD, the space base where Abigail Brand operated.

The X-Men started working with SWORD on Astonishing X-Men, so Scott knows her and Jean doesn't.

Except the fact that she can see the future in her cards making her a precog. So what sets her apart from destiny and ruth? I;m glad she is here but it opens a box of questions for sure.
    I never knew that was one of her powers. I always thought she simply summoned the patron(s) of whatever card she pulled.

Except the fact that she can see the future in her cards making her a precog. So what sets her apart from destiny and ruth? I'm glad she is here but it opens a box of questions for sure.
    Is it because she only sees futures of specific people but not the future as a whole?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m guessing The Scarab is Apocalypse’s curved scimitar and Skybreaker is Storm’s sword.
    That sounds right. I would guess the Starlight Sword is Betsy's, bestowed by Saturnyne.

Fortune telling through the tarot is pretty nebulous, not really as solid as the mutant ability of precognition.

This issue was FAB!

The art was brilliant, the story flowed very smoothly, and the data pages were actually useful!

21 more chapters to go

On a side note, the FCBD issue is repeated in this issue, which explains its absence in the upcoming hardcover collection.

Considering what Tarot has seen is something other powerless people have seen using tarot, I don't think it's really important.