Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    She wouldn’t have to switch if it was all part of larger conflict that yet to end. What matters is she fights for the winning side by the end. I am also interested in the white sword as he is the latest foreshadowing of the resurrection being bad as he brought himself back so many times he went insane. So that’s a big old warning shot about resurrection being good or permanent lol
    Remember, though...we only know anything about the White Sword because of what the Summoner told us. Since we now know (instead of simply suspecting) that he is a Summoner of Lies, we cant trust anything he told us. About anything. Since Summoner has been revealed as an evil being, it stands to reason that we shouldn't assume that the people he says are enemies of Krakoa are that at all. What if he was poisoning the well, so to speak, to trigger conflict when Krakoan forces meet the White Sword, instead of cooperation...?

What happens if TWS turns out to be both sane AND friendly, and a bit put out that the first new mutant faces he sees in centuries are attacking him out of the blue...? What if the White Sword ISNT a madman who turned evil due to repeated resurrection? What does THAT mean for the Resurrection protocols...?
    Last edited by zinderel; 09-28-2020 at 06:47 PM.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

They actually reversed there statements about Deadpool 3 Ryan Reynolds himself says there are no plans to make it at this time and he has not been asked to be in any future marvel film. With the big rumor going around that Denzel Washington is gonna play magneto I expect we won’t see Deadpool for a long time
    Yeah, which is why I said Phase 5. Which will likely be in like 2024 at this rate. And the Denzel as Magneto **** is completely made up, they wouldn't be casting this early for characters who aren't showing up for half a decade.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Yeah, which is why I said Phase 5. Which will likely be in like 2024 at this rate. And the Denzel as Magneto **** is completely made up, they wouldn't be casting this early for characters who aren't showing up for half a decade.
    Well I guess we will see who is right in five years! Lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Remember, though...we only know anything about the White Sword because of what the Summoner told us. Since we now know (instead of simply suspecting) that he is a Summoner of Lies, we cant trust anything he told us. About anything. Since Summoner has been revealed as an evil being, it stands to reason that we shouldn't assume that the people he says are enemies of Krakoa are that at all. What if he was poisoning the well, so to speak, to trigger conflict when Krakoan forces meet the White Sword, instead of cooperation...?

What happens if TWS turns out to be both sane AND friendly, and a bit put out that the first new mutant faces he sees in centuries are attacking him out of the blue...? What if the White Sword ISNT a madman who turned evil due to repeated resurrection? What does THAT mean for the Resurrection protocols...?
    Obviously we can’t trust summoner on anything but we do know the white sword is fighting for Arakko as his sword was named. So he is the very least on the same side as the horsemen for now. And of course being an external his behavior changes after every resurrection so he could be bad and then be could after another death. Externals having mood swings has often been used to explain apocalypse changing motivations. Hell it works in dox too he became much more emotional after he died and came back so who knows.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post

Also remember unless there is another twist at the moment there is no attacking out of the blue. It seems xos is a tournament arc lol. It makes many covers make more sense like the one of storm and death dancing? They don’t have a secret connection. That’s their duel issue it’s their dance of death

Spectacular Member

Also remember unless there is another twist at the moment there is no attacking out of the blue. It seems xos is a tournament arc lol. It makes many covers make more sense like the one of storm and death dancing? They don’t have a secret connection. That’s their duel issue it’s their dance of death
    They way you put that it makes it sound like DBZ

If the show does well he will matter. And Thanos is the villain in the eternals movie so he is already back. If the character is popular and the actor will do it they will be back
    Thanos is not the villain in Eternals. Druig is.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    They way you put that it makes it sound like DBZ
    I mean tournament arcs are a very common trope in many Shounen Manga. Still I don't think it's going to play out the way a lot of people think it is we still got quite a few twists and turns in the story. I think we'll have a clearer picture of which way the end is heading after the halfway point

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I mean tournament arcs are a very common trope in many Shounen Manga. Still I don't think it's going to play out the way a lot of people think it is we still got quite a few twists and turns in the story. I think we'll have a clearer picture of which way the end is heading after the halfway point
    I think for most of the story it’s gonna be a straight tournament arc which isn’t a bad thing by the way! We all expected a big war story so it not going in that direction is kinda clever. Do I think it’s JUST a tournament arc? No of course not, but I think for the most part this is a story about duels and probably permanent stakes for a few of them to keep it interesting. I could be wrong but let’s see what happens

BANNED

Thanos is not the villain in Eternals. Druig is.
    Josh brolin is listed as Thanos on IMDB so they can say druig is the villain all they want it’s still gonna be Thanos

Josh brolin is listed as Thanos on IMDB so they can say druig is the villain all they want it’s still gonna be Thanos
    IMDB can be edited by anyone. Someone once edited it to say Aunt May was Carnage in Spider-Man 3. It's not Thanos.

BANNED

IMDB can be edited by anyone. Someone once edited it to say Aunt May was Carnage in Spider-Man 3. It's not Thanos.
    Then I guess we will find out next summer

Can we go back to xos theories or whatnot and stop with the mcu theories pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Can we go back to xos theories or whatnot and stop with the mcu theories pretty please?
    I concur.
    Boop.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!