Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

P.S. The incorporation of SWORD was *chef's kiss*. Did NOT see that coming.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That Mr Sinister panel at the quiet council meeting was great. All the X-Books have been incredible this past year, I expected nothing less of this
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Except the fact that she can see the future in her cards making her a precog. So what sets her apart from destiny and ruth? I;m glad she is here but it opens a box of questions for sure.
    Destiny and Ruth are dead. With a resurrection queue of 200 years, its easy enough to put them on the backburner and not garner much attention from anyone, although Mystique is getting restless. There is no law that says that precog mutants cant live on Krakoa and Xavier extended his invite to all mutants. There is no valid reason to deny her and that would be a big red flag especially consider the other characters living there. Moira may have had a request but she has no actual to prevent this stuff

BANNED

This feels like the start of a true modern epic, it is original while using lore we already know and care about ,the characters all shine with good characterization and they shine in pure ACTION FORM, the fact niche mutants are being used in such a marvelous way like monet, polaris, siryn AND EVEN CALL ME ALEX DUDE.

may this issue stand as pure evidence that YES this is the best x-men era in a decade and it stands for the history books

Tini + Hickman did what they had to do, XoS has already devoured empyre as the main event of the year.

BANNED

Two Muramusa Blades?

BANNED

This was just great. Seeing Apocalypse crying was something else. We all knew Summoner was a piece of **** traitor, now to see more of Arakko. Also, holy ****, Mad Jim Jasper's and Mr. M are back. The rise of SWORD was also awesome. I missed reading something so eventful. And Larraz is absolutely KILLING it. The standard his art sets is just sky high.

Also, since we know where he'll be from now on, and the fact that both of Gorgon's souls are named, I'm guessing Magneto's "sword" will be the organization itself, or the Peak, at least.

Muramasa broke, so I guess if it is reformed into two different swords, you have two Muramasas.

In X-Force was hinted when Logan discovers all the adamantium that Forge is accumulating that this is how he is going to rebuild "his" Muramasa.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    This issue was FAB!

The art was brilliant, the story flowed very smoothly, and the data pages were actually useful!

21 more chapters to go

On a side note, the FCBD issue is repeated in this issue, which explains its absence in the upcoming hardcover collection.
    Not exactly the same pages, they have different dialogue and even different art on the "Hanged Man" card.

BANNED

also apocalypse right now?? honestly ten times better than he has ever been , ever, he is getting his due as a breakout star

I just realized Hickman's favorite, Magik, wasnt in this...lol. Wolverine also was kept out

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    This was just great. Seeing Apocalypse crying was something else. We all knew Summoner was a piece of **** traitor, now to see more of Arakko. Also, holy ****, Mad Jim Jasper's and Mr. M are back. The rise of SWORD was also awesome. I missed reading something so eventful. And Larraz is absolutely KILLING it. The standard his art sets is just sky high.

Also, since we know where he'll be from now on, and the fact that both of Gorgon's souls are named, I'm guessing Magneto's "sword" will be the organization itself, or the Peak, at least.
    I think Mister M is not involved. Mercator is the name of a kingdom, it is not because he is Absalom Mercator, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by gothicflavours View Post
    Not exactly the same pages, they have different dialogue and even different art on the "Hanged Man" card.
    Siryn instead of Banshee right?

Nevertheless, it explains the confusion over the collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I just realized Hickman's favorite, Magik, wasnt in this...lol. Wolverine also was kept out
    They are being saved for chapters 2-22

I believe Hickman's actual faves are Magneto, Monet, Emma, & Sinister. I think he may have stated one more? Cannot recall...

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    They are being saved for chapters 2-22

I believe Hickman's actual faves are Magneto, Monet, Emma, & Sinister. I think he may have stated one more? Cannot recall...
    His favorites are Magneto, Mister Sinister, Emma, Monet, Sunspot, and Cannonball.

He also said that he prefers Cyclops to Wolverine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

I am honestly not sure how to digest all of it is going on with Apocalypse. I haven't read Excalibur but I guess Tini wrote Apoc in this issue and he was nostalgic throughout the issue.