Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I only assume she'll believe him for some reason to continue the plot.
    If Peacemaker's crew continues to mess up operations she can easily stay in the plot as she and her partner will have to investigate those incidents.

Am I the only one who has that theme song in their head all the time? (not complaining, tbh)

*****SPOILERS for EP 5*********
    Looks like someone brought a gorilla to a chainsaw fight.

So I'm thinking- Adebayo's wife has to be a Butterfly, right? Otherwise, why set her up and continue to have her show up? Could just be character development, but it feels like she's meant to be something more.

Ah, Eagly is worried about Peacemaker.

Why would Waller want Peacemaker to see his own journal? Is it to set him off? Why would she want to sabotage the mission? Does she know Murn has turned somehow?

What exactly is Chris' relationship with Vigilante's family? It sounds like he grew up with the Chase family, and knew his older brother the most, but they haven't gone into it that much. Also Chase having problem understanding peoples' emotions explains a lot...

This was probably the most on-top of things Peacemaker has been all season, with his X-Ray helmet helping them realize it was all Butterfly's and that he could kill them with impunity.

If you were wondering who that sheriff type in the intro is, it's this Locke character who Murn has a history with and enlisted to keep the police off their tail. Not that it's stopped Detective Song, though I worry for her safety.

So Detective Song is half-Asian? Judging by her uncle.

Nothing brings two men together quite like loving the same glam rock band and one of the guys chainsawing a gorilla.

Well, it's nice to see the team finally coming together and gelling as a crew, and even Harcourt is getting more sentimental and caring.

Charlie joined the ever growing list of talking DC Gorillas. I don't think any of them have ever been chainsawed though.

Adebayo picked possibly the best/worst time to try out the X-Ray helmet with Murn right there...is he going to Butterfly her next or is she going to escape somehow?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    So I'm thinking- Adebayo's wife has to be a Butterfly, right? Otherwise, why set her up and continue to have her show up? Could just be character development, but it feels like she's meant to be something more.
    To give Adebayo marital drama and more reason to hate what this job is turning her into.

Although I'm curious how she and her wife both lots their job.

Either that or she's a plant by Waller.

Extraordinary Member

Updated news for peacemaker.
    Peacemaker #1 In Demand Streaming Series In The World Over Boba Fett

Hope it’s Blood Sport. If Elba isn’t too busy but he’s not above doing TV. I mean he keeps going back to the Luther and he had this show where he was a DJ on Netflix not long ago. Turn up Charlie or something. Was funny, but I have a feeling it would be Harley. He said he wanted to do a film with Robbie and I don’t think Harley getting another one of those anytime soon. Robbie is great but yea I’m fine just seeing her in a supporting role whenever they do a SS movie. Don’t need 8-10 episodes of her

Remember the briefing where Vigilante mentions the butterflies possessing a chihuahua?.... Remember Adebayo's little dogs.....? See where I'm going with this....? (I also think we'll get a payoff to Eagly always dropping little animals at PM's feet....)

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Updated news for peacemaker.
    Peacemaker #1 In Demand Streaming Series In The World Over Boba Fett
    But I thought you said it was a failure and was bombing?
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Honestly I’ve seen both of those headlines (one saying it’s the number one show in the world, another says it’s a flop). I’m not sure which is which but I hope it’s the former cause the show is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Hope it’s Blood Sport. If Elba isn’t too busy but he’s not above doing TV. I mean he keeps going back to the Luther and he had this show where he was a DJ on Netflix not long ago. Turn up Charlie or something. Was funny, but I have a feeling it would be Harley. He said he wanted to do a film with Robbie and I don’t think Harley getting another one of those anytime soon. Robbie is great but yea I’m fine just seeing her in a supporting role whenever they do a SS movie. Don’t need 8-10 episodes of her
    I wonder if they would give Harley her own spinoff...well, another spinoff.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if they would give Harley her own spinoff...well, another spinoff.
    It would be crazy if Harley got a live action show when she has an animated one currently ongoing

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I never said that.
    It was comicbookcast2.

In the newspaper photo, why is "Kite-Man" using a hang glider and not a kite?? I would like a word with the show's graphics department...

Interesting side-note is that the headline says he "apprehends" Kite-Man, rather than killing him. Was PM softer then or did Gunn just want to make sure he can still pop up in the future?
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 01-28-2022 at 04:20 PM.