Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I hope this finally gives Viola a chance to present us a more nuanced and interesting Waller who isn't a horrible person, but a flawed person doing terrible things for good reasons. (or "good adjacent" at least)
    Yeah, I feel like they've gone a little overboard with Viola's Waller like comic Waller. She plays it well, but I want more Ostrander Waller.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I feel like they've gone a little overboard with Viola's Waller like comic Waller. She plays it well, but I want more Ostrander Waller.
    Yes. They need to make her more of a Machiavellian schemer, rather than a bully who just has her finger on the trigger of your head bomb.

Yes. They need to make her more of a Machiavellian schemer, rather than a bully who just has her finger on the trigger of your head bomb.
    And comic Waller probably would have been fine with them fighting Starro. Or at least be attempted to leak it to the press the moment she found out about the kids like Flag did.

Ultimate Member

Agreed.

They should also have her be good with tactics. Alerting the army of a country that you're invading is pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Agreed.

They should also have her be good with tactics. Alerting the army of a country that you're invading is pretty dumb.
    And wasting resources (Cough)Savant(Cough).

Ultimate Member

And wasting resources (Cough)Savant(Cough).
    The entire team that got slaughtered was a waste of resources.

That one had more meta-humans that could have been useful if the mission was covert. And hell, if they'd put King Shark on the other team, he mighta wiped out the local army.

I know the excuse is "So the military doesn't look for a second team" but the army can be at two places at once and as we saw, was placed on high alert.

Mighty Member
    Last edited by Beantownbrown; 08-02-2022 at 06:04 PM.

That he even had to reassure people is sad in and of itself.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

That he even had to reassure people is sad in and of itself.
    Gunn has the stroke there and likely was called and told his projects are safe at HBO Max. He's one of the guys that the new WB have to keep happy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I'm sure that's what the Batgirl people thought

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    I'm sure that's what the Batgirl people thought
    Right, cause apparently HBOMax is getting murked soon.
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

The first season of Peacemaker seemingly performed well enough that I don't think the production for the Second Season will get canned. Now whether they order a third season is an entirely different discussion though.

With that said, Young Justice is almost definitely done. Harley Quinn I'm skeptical will continue after this current season. And I won't be surprised if Doom Patrol also get axed.

Also, that Static Shock movie is never going to happen. Already made my peace.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    The first season of Peacemaker seemingly performed well enough that I don't think the production for the Second Season will get canned. Now whether they order a third season is an entirely different discussion though.

With that said, Young Justice is almost definitely done. Harley Quinn I'm skeptical will continue after this current season. And I won't be surprised if Doom Patrol also get axed.

I can see adult swim or TBS picking up Harley Quinn if it gets dropped by HBO. Peacemaker can be moved to the cable channel

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

The episode titles for the last few episodes of the next season of Doom Patrol definitely make it sound like it's the final season.