Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Definitely a nice live action rendition of the suit.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

I never really cared about Peacemaker, so it doesn’t bother me that they play him for laughs.

But I was a bit of a Vigilante fan. I don’t really want to see him played for laughs so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    I never really cared about Peacemaker, so it doesn’t bother me that they play him for laughs.

But I was a bit of a Vigilante fan. I don’t really want to see him played for laughs so much.
    Seems like he's going to be a little less...gung-ho? Than Peacemaker is.

Granted I know Chase has plenty of his own demons so I'm curious if they'll factor into the portrayal at all.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The funny thing is the way Arrow did it was they introduced Adrian Chase and Vigilante separately, to make people think they'd reveal him as Vigilante, but instead he was Prometheus to surprise people who knew the comics. But me, not knowing anything about either character, instantly suspected Chases incredibly shifty behavior pointing toward him being the villain so I was so surprised when everyone said they didn't see it coming lol

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The funny thing is the way Arrow did it was they introduced Adrian Chase and Vigilante separately, to make people think they'd reveal him as Vigilante, but instead he was Prometheus to surprise people who knew the comics. But me, not knowing anything about either character, instantly suspected Chases incredibly shifty behavior pointing toward him being the villain so I was so surprised when everyone said they didn't see it coming lol
    Conversely when they revealed who Arrow Vigilante actually was...everyone stopped caring .

(Cough)JusticeforMitch(Cough).

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Did Chase act shifty before they revealed him to be Prometheus? If anything, I was surprised he was Prometheus because up until the reveal, he had been incredibly helpful to Oliver (even helping Diggle when he was being tried for treason).

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Did Chase act shifty before they revealed him to be Prometheus? If anything, I was surprised he was Prometheus because up until the reveal, he had been incredibly helpful to Oliver (even helping Diggle when he was being tried for treason).
    I think that's part of why the reveal was so effective, because it seemed like he was genuinely on Ollie's side.

I think the most suspicious stuff was when they were indicating he might be Vigilante, but that was a red herring.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Maybe it was just me but the voice the actor uses for Chase just sounds incredibly suspicious.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

who's the dude in the green..?

Gunn. Same vein as the Squad movie. More of Cena killing it. I'm here for it.

Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post

It looks like someone in TDK's costume from TSS, but not Nathan Fillion.

Amazing Member

I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way, but Peacemaker killing Flagg in the movie just kind of ruins the character for me.

I just can't sympathize with the guy after what he did. I mean, maybe if it actually gets addressed substantially in the show at some point I'll give it a shot, but as for now, I'm just not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by tjarvis View Post
    I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way, but Peacemaker killing Flagg in the movie just kind of ruins the character for me.

I just can't sympathize with the guy after what he did. I mean, maybe if it actually gets addressed substantially in the show at some point I'll give it a shot, but as for now, I'm just not interested.
    Now that you mention it I kind of forgot he killed Flag to help with the coverup.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It looks like someone in TDK's costume from TSS, but not Nathan Fillion.
    A couple of the guesses that I have seen suspect that the character in question will wind up being Judomaster.

Ultimate Member

Seems like Peacemaker's part of an agency that's using vigilantes to carry out their agenda.

In his comic, Chase was a part of that, what eventually became Checkmate.