View Poll Results: Cape of Thrones: Declare your House!

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Flash Family

9 12.50%
  • The Arrow Family

7 9.72%
  • The Terrifics

3 4.17%
  • House El/The Super Family

18 25.00%
  • The Wilsons

0 0%
  • The Shazam Family

7 9.72%
  • The Atlantian Royal Family

5 6.94%
  • The Bat Family

10 13.89%
  • The Amazons

8 11.11%
  • Other (I ran out if families, tell me more!)

5 6.94%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Lightbulb Choose your House!

We love a good Family of characters. you got your Batfamily, House El, your Arrow Family, Terrifics, etcetera etc. so my question to you, which Family do you think you would fit nicely into? Which characters do you think could or should have a "Family"? and just to make it a little more interactive, are there any posters that you feel belong to a particular hero house?

I'm gonna be honest, i feel Bored at 3:00AM belongs in House El. Dude just seems like a positive guy, has a very Superman-esque vibe.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

probably the house of mystery . I've been reading alot of Constantine and the dreaming so that feels like a good fit.

You have to be a jack of all trades to be a Bat-fam so I'd settle for the Arrow family.

As I live 18 miles from the Kansas border, I think I'd fit nicely into the Kent family, and who wouldn't want a Kryptonian power set?

Well, I'm too big an ******* to belong to the House of El, but not enough of an ******* to be a Bat. I'm not a woman so that largely rules out House Wonder. I'm not a scientist so the Terrifics is a poor fit, and I'm too old for the Shazam family.

Basically leaves me with the Flash and Arrow families. And I like spicy food and politics, so I guess I'm Team Arrow, even if I'm not nearly as far left as Ollie.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Lightbulb

House of El/The Super Family for me, their OP power-set is dope. Plus, I'm a semi-Buddhist so their general do-good philosophy meshes well with my outlook on life.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Flash Family is probably my favorite, and I have lots of love for the Batfamily as well (though it's bigger than the scope of my reading, honestly). But I probably fit into the house of El moreso. The tragedy of Jor-El's warning falling on deaf ears speaks to me, and I like to write on current events, which matches Clark's profession & approach to bettering the world. There's just a fundamental concern for the planet's well-being coupled with lofty ideas and intellectual pursuits running through that family that I can relate to.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    House of El/The Super Family for me, their OP power-set is dope. Plus, I'm a semi-Buddhist so their general do-good philosophy meshes well with my outlook on life.
    Buddhism =/= superman, the guy is pretty violent. The Buddha wouldn't approve. Superman violates the pańcasīla.
    "ahimsa parmo dharma"
    "no-violence is the greatest duty"
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-23-2020 at 10:20 PM.

BANNED

I as a honest good-for-nothing Superhero fans AND Magical Girl fan will choose Marvel (Shazam) family. I mean becoming a Superman tier by making a contract with magical being. Sign me up. Not to mention the said magical being is not that evil, so I won't get Madoka's bullshit here.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Atlantis!

I'd want to be like Arthur and live on land and in the sea. I want the majesty of experiencing both worlds to their fullest potential.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 09-24-2020 at 11:17 AM.

The Flash Family.
    They’re laid back, and, i like running.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Outlaw family.
    I want to talk with Jason about literature, cook with Bizarro and watch Artemis train. Furthermore, I'm all for rehabilitating criminals and befriending other misfits of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Outlaw family.
    I want to talk with Jason about literature, cook with Bizarro and watch Artemis train. Furthermore, I'm all for rehabilitating criminals and befriending other misfits of this world.
    ooooooh, how did I forget the Outlaws! Red Hood definitely has shaped the Outlaws brand into its own family of characters. We got the Dark Trinity, we have Arsenal, Starfire, Essence, Bunker, Wingman, Faye Gunn and her home for the Generation Outlaw kids. damn, I kinda wanna change my vote LOL

oh well, Terrifcs forever bay-beeeee!
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I went with "other", my choice being the House of Oa. As a retired serviceman (Navy), I'd love to be in an honest to gosh corps with Hal, John, Guy, Kyle, Simon, Jessica and Kiliwog.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    ooooooh, how did I forget the Outlaws! Red Hood definitely has shaped the Outlaws brand into its own family of characters. We got the Dark Trinity, we have Arsenal, Starfire, Essence, Bunker, Wingman, Faye Gunn and her home for the Generation Outlaw kids. damn, I kinda wanna change my vote LOL

oh well, Terrifcs forever bay-beeeee!
    At first, when I read the title "Choose your House!", I thought that this was going to be a poll about the Houses presented in The Immortal Men. You know: House of Action, House of Conquest, House of Harmony, House of Expression and House of Knowledge.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Between Flash and Shazam