Default Best Superman stories that explore Truth, Justice and the American Way

What are the best Superman stories that explore truth, justice and the American Way in the most effective way?

It can be just about truth or justice, etc.

In the famous story "What's So Funny About Truth" etc, I find his speech about 'dreams save us' very inspirational, for instance. It really gives me goosebumps hearing him talk with so much conviction. I'm sure there are other stories just as inspirational as that that remind us how awesome Superman is.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

For all the ugliness of wartime highlighted from that period, I think Service for Serviceman is a pretty perfect storytelling engine for Superman.

The stories dealing with qurac or president lex generally went in the direction of dealing with Superman and his point of view as an American. If I'm right in guessing that's the sort of thing you're talking about
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Action comics #900 has some of the things i want to say about superman through luthor and talks of superman at length as well.