All-New Member

Default Anyone have experience preordering from TalesofWonder?

I placed an order in for the Batman by Paul Dini omnibus and even though it was released yesterday, it's already out of stock there. My order showed up on my IST account, but it is also out of stock there now, though I did see it up yesterday under New Releases. Is there a chance that my preorder won't be fulfilled because of stock issues, or is this normal for the site? It's my first time ordering from them.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jurassicbond View Post
    I placed an order in for the Batman by Paul Dini omnibus and even though it was released yesterday, it's already out of stock there. My order showed up on my IST account, but it is also out of stock there now, though I did see it up yesterday under New Releases. Is there a chance that my preorder won't be fulfilled because of stock issues, or is this normal for the site? It's my first time ordering from them.
    Don’t worry about it. It’s normal. If you were able to place your order then you should be getting the book. Doesn’t matter that it went out of stock afterwards.

Yeah I preordered mine back in July but it hasn't been picked and scanned yet. Hopefully they got enough but it's but taking at least a week for stuff to be shipped, so I wouldn't worry yet.

The way stuff has been selling I need to get my preorders lined up for the end of the year already.