Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Safari Grandma Sophicles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    453

    Default Serious Sam and Duke Nukem vs Frank West and BJ Blazkowicz

    Sam and Duke team up to take on the team of Frank West of Dead Rising and BJ Blazkowicz of Wolfenstein.

    All get a standard array of their respective video game's typical commonplace weapons.

    1. Team on Team Battle
    2. Individual face offs:
    Sam Stone vs Frank West
    Duke Nukem vs BJ Blazkowicz

    Which side wins?
    Last edited by Sophicles; 09-24-2020 at 01:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member Ptrvc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,377

    Default

    I believe Duke and Sam are a bit much for BJ and Frank, both in physical ability and firepower. The former are capable of mowing down entire alien invasions single handed.

  3. #3
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,176

    Default

    Yeaah. One team is of guys who save the world soloing hordes of aliens.

    On the other team is a guy who manages to survive zombie outbreaks ( does not save world from them on his own, and his boss fights are humans.) And BJ is the ancestor of Doom Slayer, but he got retconned to being paralysis by shrapnel for a time, nazis won and needed to be part of a actual movement (not just him) to take down the Nazi world order types. And they were still human.

    Duke is also really stupid tough in that he can hold his breath on the vacuum of space with no suit and get air by shooting moon base vents and “breathing it in” while in space and hold it.


    Not to mention Dukes hp bar is actually his ego and it regenerates. And Sam has a insane arsenal of weapons.

  4. #4
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,237

    Default

    Duke is blatantly superhuman in a group of tough regular humans.

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,434

    Default

    Team 2 had better hope that they can finish off Duke Nukem before he finishes giggling over the fact that he's fighting a guy named "BJ." Granted, this means that they will probably have an hour or seventeen of free shots, but still.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 09-27-2020 at 03:29 PM.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member Ptrvc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Duke is blatantly superhuman in a group of tough regular humans.
    So is Sam to be fair.

  7. #7
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    So is Sam to be fair.
    (I'm not very familiar with Sam)

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member Ptrvc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,377

    Default

    He's basically black haired Duke only with his personality turned way down. He's still capable of ripping aliens to pieces bare handed if he needs to.

  9. #9
    Mighty Member Stigmazilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeaah. One team is of guys who save the world soloing hordes of aliens.

    On the other team is a guy who manages to survive zombie outbreaks ( does not save world from them on his own, and his boss fights are humans.) And BJ is the ancestor of Doom Slayer, but he got retconned to being paralysis by shrapnel for a time, nazis won and needed to be part of a actual movement (not just him) to take down the Nazi world order types. And they were still human.

    Duke is also really stupid tough in that he can hold his breath on the vacuum of space with no suit and get air by shooting moon base vents and “breathing it in” while in space and hold it.


    Not to mention Dukes hp bar is actually his ego and it regenerates. And Sam has a insane arsenal of weapons.
    Aren't they related to Commander Keen?

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member Ptrvc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Aren't they related to Commander Keen?
    I believe the original timeline was BJ is Keen's Dad, and Keen was Doomguys dad.

  11. #11
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,606

    Default

    Which version of BJ is this though?

    OG BJ was like... well, generic first person shooter-y man. A bit more fragile than he would become because Wolfenstein had more of a stealth leaning to it than Doom.

    New Order BJ is pretty much human, albeit a murder machine.

    New Colossus is either effectively running around in cyborg power armour that makes him way more physically durable and strong, or he's a resurrected head on some kind of super soldier body so he's still actively a bit beyond human.

    Maybe not on the level of Duke but he's no toy.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  12. #12
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Which version of BJ is this though?

    OG BJ was like... well, generic first person shooter-y man. A bit more fragile than he would become because Wolfenstein had more of a stealth leaning to it than Doom.

    New Order BJ is pretty much human, albeit a murder machine.

    New Colossus is either effectively running around in cyborg power armour that makes him way more physically durable and strong, or he's a resurrected head on some kind of super soldier body so he's still actively a bit beyond human.

    Maybe not on the level of Duke but he's no toy.
    BJ at his best is pretty u we with the body upgrade. The main point is Duke is still like a killer cartoon character with ego based durability and routinely defeats alien hordes all by his damn self.

    BJ got impressive stuff, he still needed help though.

  13. #13
    Safari Grandma Sophicles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Let's say Frank West taps out, and is replaced by Chris Redfield for team 2.

    Same fights - team on team, and then Chris faces off against Sam Stone in the individual matches.

    How would the fights go then?

  14. #14
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    Let's say Frank West taps out, and is replaced by Chris Redfield for team 2.

    Same fights - team on team, and then Chris faces off against Sam Stone in the individual matches.

    How would the fights go then?
    Chris mistakes the opposing team for a boulder.

    The rest is history.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •