Incredible Member

Default Movie Nebula vs. Movie Winter Soldier

Fight 1: Standard Equipment

Fight 2: Hand 2 Hand only

Considering what she could heal from I don't know if Bucky can actually hurt her.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Considering what she could heal from I don't know if Bucky can actually hurt her.
    Oh yeah, I forgot she took a rocket launcher hit point blank. Still 10 count rule is in effect so maybe there's something Bucky could do to keep her down for that long.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

In HtH I don't think that there is anything Bucky can do to her, though she's going to have a very hard time hitting him at all. I guess he eventually gets tired.

With standard gear, he ought to get his rifle/grenade launcher or his pure grenade launcher, or both, and with either he ought to be able to get a 10-count.

Yeah, Nebula's regen will keep her in the fight, but that's all. She was having trouble with Gamora after all.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Never thought I'd ever hear *having trouble with Gamora* as something to be ashamed of, lol ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Never thought I'd ever hear *having trouble with Gamora* as something to be ashamed of, lol ^^
    Congrats on having 400 posts.

Yeah, if it was Comic Gamora, surviving a fight with her at all would be awesome.
    Movie Gamora needed to be rescued from prison thugs, then from Drax, and then she was casually held by the arms by pirate mooks, rendering her helpless to where she could only scream at them to leave Quill alone, and leaving it up to Quill to get them out that situation.
    Yeah, not really feeling the 'most dangerous woman' vibe from her.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

How do we rate the xandaran(or whatever) rocket launchers? On the one hand they looked and acted like anti-tank rocket launchers. On the other hand, multiple hits from them failed to destroy a guard tower.

Mighty Member

but they'd make such a cute couple, LOL.

I guess I'd favor the Winter Soldier just because he seemed to have better overall speed, strength, and reflexes. he also carries a gun. so he's a lock for the first rumble. he'd probably have to empty an entire clip at Nebula to put her out of action for a 10-count. but he's fast and accurate enough to do that. if that doesn't work he can use his superior agility to eventually find an opening and go for a submission. we never really see how strong Nebula is, do we? does she have any superhuman strength feats in GotG? I don't really remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    but they'd make such a cute couple, LOL.

I guess I'd favor the Winter Soldier just because he seemed to have better overall speed, strength, and reflexes. he also carries a gun. so he's a lock for the first rumble. he'd probably have to empty an entire clip at Nebula to put her out of action for a 10-count. but he's fast and accurate enough to do that. if that doesn't work he can use his superior agility to eventually find an opening and go for a submission. we never really see how strong Nebula is, do we? does she have any superhuman strength feats in GotG? I don't really remember.
    Not really. She mostly just stood around and then fought it out with Gamora using electric knives.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Nebula's impressive thing was her ridiculous regen. She didn't really have an edge in the fight with Gamora in speed or skill or strength - she has a better weapon set for that fight, though it's not like she managed to do anything with it.

She's just hard to put down permanently - getting quite literally smashed, she puts and pops all the bones and such back into their proper places and stands up, no worse for wear.