Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Which is why Betsy is Captain Britain. She’s not just some lacky like Brian.

It’s good she is in this position to put mutants/Krakoa first. Her brother didn’t have much interest in helping out his sister or her people.
    In what way, shape or form is Brian a lackey? Also has already been noted she's not Captain Britain, just someone using the name.

I'm also surprised given your level of ignorance on Brian. Explain to me if you can how Brian doesn't care about his sister/mutants? He's lead and served on an X-team, maybe you've heard of it, it's called Excalibur. Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler and Rachael Summers are godparents to his daughter and just so happens that his wife is a mutant.

You sound like a hater!

Which is why Betsy is Captain Britain. She’s not just some lacky like Brian.

It’s good she is in this position to put mutants/Krakoa first. Her brother didn’t have much interest in helping out his sister or her people.
    What are you on about? When was Brian ever a lackey? Betsy is the one who's one step away from being Apocalypse's lackey, and I'm saying it as a Betsy fan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    What are you on about? When was Brian ever a lackey? Betsy is the one who's one step away from being Apocalypse's lackey, and I'm saying it as a Betsy fan.
    Comic book forums end up having the same posts after awhile. Aging old dudes who hate everything new because they are stuck on what their favorite books where when they were a kid. Thank god Disney bought Marvel and made it a commercial success.

Comics are written these days as source material for films and HickmanÂ’s overall reinventing of the X-Men is done for the purposes of a blue print of X-Men MCU.

Brian as Captain Britain did not have enough sales or interest from audiences to sustain. Betsy, as an X-Man and a mutant gets a lot more attention and thereÂ’s more drama.

She is not ApocalypseÂ’s lacky. She acted on the behalf of Krakoa.

Comic book forums end up having the same posts after awhile. Aging old dudes who hate everything new because they are stuck on what their favorite books where when they were a kid. Thank god Disney bought Marvel and made it a commercial success.

Comics are written these days as source material for films and HickmanÂ’s overall reinventing of the X-Men is done for the purposes of a blue print of X-Men MCU.

Brian as Captain Britain did not have enough sales or interest from audiences to sustain. Betsy, as an X-Man and a mutant gets a lot more attention and thereÂ’s more drama
    How is this...whatever this is, answers my question?

She acted on the behalf of Krakoa
    She's supposed to be Captain Britain, not Captain Krakoa.