Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Just a forewarning to you guys, my Morrison Action Omnibus has one page with no dialogue on it (which annoyed the hell out of me, c’mon DC how do you miss that?). The Collections Dept seems to have been hard hit by the layoffs so if you’re paying full price for this Omni I would maybe wait and make sure DC didn’t screw anything up first before paying.
    Huh. Was gonna ask about this, saw it on bleeding cool but not sure how many copies the misprint was on. They also said that they misspelled Solly Fisch's name, too. Hopefully someone there realized all this and corrected by now.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/shol...erman-omnibus/
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Just a forewarning to you guys, my Morrison Action Omnibus has one page with no dialogue on it (which annoyed the hell out of me, c’mon DC how do you miss that?). The Collections Dept seems to have been hard hit by the layoffs so if you’re paying full price for this Omni I would maybe wait and make sure DC didn’t screw anything up first before paying.
    I'm sorry to hear about that major issue with your copy of the Morrison Action Omnibus. I know you were looking forward to it for months. Was the missing page from Action Comics #2 by any chance? I saw screenshots of one of the pages shared online with missing dialogue. This isn't a good sign of AT&T's takeover of DC if their omnibuses will look like this from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about that major issue with your copy of the Morrison Action Omnibus. I know you were looking forward to it for months. Was the missing page from Action Comics #2 by any chance? I saw screenshots of one of the pages shared online with missing dialogue. This isn't a good sign of AT&T's takeover of DC if their omnibuses will look like this from now on.
    Yep that’s the one lol. It’s disappointing I must admit, so I just wanted to forewarn people before they throw down $150 on the Rebirth Omnibus.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Omnibus is out today. Well I finally decided to put down money for this even though I’ve grown more mixed on the run overall. There was enough good in the run, and it was the run that got me to read Superman comics again after the back half of the New 52 turned me off for a while. Hopefully there are no printing errors lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Omnibus is out today. Well I finally decided to put down money for this even though I’ve grown more mixed on the run overall. There was enough good in the run, and it was the run that got me to read Superman comics again after the back half of the New 52 turned me off for a while. Hopefully there are no printing errors lol.
    Good luck, dude. Really hope the print run is immaculate.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Good luck, dude. Really hope the print run is immaculate.
    They’re sending me my fixed Morrison Omnibus as well, so I’ll have two Superman Omnis to read! Really need DC to put out more Superman omnis, I’ve got more Batman omnis than Superman right now, and that’s a cosmic imbalance

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

They’re sending me my fixed Morrison Omnibus as well, so I’ll have two Superman Omnis to read! Really need DC to put out more Superman omnis, I’ve got more Batman omnis than Superman right now, and that’s a cosmic imbalance
    Most mine are Justice League or JSA related. I prefer oversized hardcovers if possible, but I had to get the exile omnibus. My trade was falling apart.