Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Mighty Member Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,145

    Default Hulk Hogan (max level) VS Current WWE roster

    Hulk Hogan at his absolute max level, Hulkamania running wild, All American and all that lands in the current roster of the WWE.

    How does he do?

  2. #2
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,893

    Default

    Well, given current WWE is all about ridiculous 50:50 booking and nobody becoming dominant and really getting over, a guy who never jobs at all is likely to do very well.

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    With the Orishas
    Posts
    6,833

    Default

    Prime Hulk Hogan only lost clean once and that was to the Ultimate Warrior.

    No one on the current roster is anything close to Warrior.

    Prime Hogan clears the roster.
    "Obviously not all conservatives are racists/bigots but all racists/bigots claim to be conservative"- Unknown

    "BE WOKE, VOTE!!"

  4. #4

    Default

    There's nothing they can do when Hulkmanina runs wild on them!

  5. #5
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,490

    Default

    The only person in modern WWE who could maybe give Hogan a match is Lesnar. Of course, he's not currently on the roster, so that point is moot.

  6. #6

    Default

    Brock, the Fiend, Roman and Drew McIntyre are pretty much the one's who'd be threats to him.

  7. #7
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    582

    Default

    if the fiend got squashed by oldberg in 3 minutes, there's zero chance he can match the power of prime hoganmania. not roman, not drew and probably not brock. old hogan did pass on the torch to brock on his way out but hogan in his prime is plain kayfabe invincible.

  8. #8
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,157

    Default

    Prime Hogan body slammed Andre the Giant. It was insane and his plot armor was untouchable.

  9. #9
    Give me your SOUL! The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Darkest recesses of my mind
    Posts
    3,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Brock, the Fiend, Roman and Drew McIntyre are pretty much the one's who'd be threats to him.
    Nah, but the Fiend is the only one who will walk away from this with his rep intact. His gimmick is pretty much bulletproof.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    if the fiend got squashed by oldberg in 3 minutes, there's zero chance he can match the power of prime hoganmania. not roman, not drew and probably not brock. old hogan did pass on the torch to brock on his way out but hogan in his prime is plain kayfabe invincible.
    Hogan's got no esoteric defenses, the Fiend when he's not fucking around can do some really esoteric shit. Remember the Firefly funhouse match?

  11. #11
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Hogan's got no esoteric defenses, the Fiend when he's not fucking around can do some really esoteric shit. Remember the Firefly funhouse match?
    Hogan didn't need them for Papa Shango. He ran right through him.

    The Fiend only beat Cena because he was able to get Cena to doubt himself. Prime Hogan self-confidence is sky-high. Hulk will definitely no-sell the Fiend's finishers in the title match. The only question is if he destroys the Fun House afterwards.

  12. #12
    Courage looks like this Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Hogan didn't need them for Papa Shango. He ran right through him.

    The Fiend only beat Cena because he was able to get Cena to doubt himself. Prime Hogan self-confidence is sky-high. Hulk will definitely no-sell the Fiend's finishers in the title match. The only question is if he destroys the Fun House afterwards.
    Hogan kind of has an esoteric defense in the "Hulk-out" which makes him temporarily invincible and unstoppable. The Ultimate Warrior is the only opponent I remember overcoming it. But yeah, esoteric powers are well and good but don't mean much if your opponent just physically runs right over you.
    This is what courage looks like.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    if the fiend got squashed by oldberg in 3 minutes, there's zero chance he can match the power of prime hoganmania. not roman, not drew and probably not brock. old hogan did pass on the torch to brock on his way out but hogan in his prime is plain kayfabe invincible.
    "Oldberg" is one of the strongest wrestlers in history old age or not, even in his 50s he's booked as a nearly unstoppable force. I'm pretty sure even geeks like the Genius (with outside help) could have decently long matches against Hulk. If the Genius and other midcard heels could not get squashed today's main event here could definitely take him to his limits.

    The Fiend no sold tons of finishers and weapon shots from Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre kicked out of multiple F5's and beat Brock Lesnar in about 5 minutes and then later that same night beat the Big Show in a title defense, even kicking out of a chokeslam. Brock and Roman are the 2 strongest booked wrestlers of the last 5+ years so they could definitely beat prime Hogan.

  14. #14
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    "Oldberg" is one of the strongest wrestlers in history old age or not, even in his 50s he's booked as a nearly unstoppable force. I'm pretty sure even geeks like the Genius (with outside help) could have decently long matches against Hulk. If the Genius and other midcard heels could not get squashed today's main event here could definitely take him to his limits.

    The Fiend no sold tons of finishers and weapon shots from Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre kicked out of multiple F5's and beat Brock Lesnar in about 5 minutes and then later that same night beat the Big Show in a title defense, even kicking out of a chokeslam. Brock and Roman are the 2 strongest booked wrestlers of the last 5+ years so they could definitely beat prime Hogan.
    And yet, you didn't mention their losses. The Fiend lost to Strowman. McIntyre barely got by Orton last night (and needed help from how many HOF's?). To beat prime Hogan for a three count, you better be considered invincible.

    I might give Lesnar a chance. His best feats are up there. But at this moment, I consider him retired. Roman is getting squashed. Roman would hit him with the Superman punches, see Hogan hulk out and get pinned 1-2-3.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    And yet, you didn't mention their losses. The Fiend lost to Strowman. McIntyre barely got by Orton last night (and needed help from how many HOF's?). To beat prime Hogan for a three count, you better be considered invincible.

    I might give Lesnar a chance. His best feats are up there. But at this moment, I consider him retired. Roman is getting squashed. Roman would hit him with the Superman punches, see Hogan hulk out and get pinned 1-2-3.
    The Fiend never lost to Braun, regular kids show host Bray Wyatt did. The Fiend has done things like no sell sledgehammer and toolbox shots straight to the face. At Crown Jewel he survived getting knocked into exploding pyro. He wouldn't get squashed by Hulk. If upper midcard heels of the Hulkamania era like King Kong Bundy, Roddy Piper, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, etc didn't get squashed by Hulk, why would today's main eventers?

    And Drew didn't need the legends' help to beat Randy, he's already beaten him before, Drew also hasn't been pinned at all this year and no one has kicked out of the Claymore in 2020 either. Hell, earlier this year he kicked out of most moves his opponents hit at 1, even the F5.

    The only other super dominant unstoppable force type wrestlers Hogan faced in his prime were Andre, Warrior and young Undertaker, outside of them he didn't face anyone who wasn't a massive underdog against him. He mainly dominated a (kayfabe) weak roster. Current Goldberg, Brock, Roman, Fiend and Drew would be similarly dominant if they wrestled back then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •