Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Hickman seemed to be throwing what looks alot like childish shade at the MCU in X-Men Empyre with the progressive, and truly feminist "Bimbo Wanda" and "Doctor Mansplain" plot.

Then there's the spiteful and very, very glaring lack of tie-ins for WandaVision, which Marvel's editors and writers clearly hate with a passion.

Marvel Studios and Marvel Comics are not on the same page. They never will be.
    Feige is the CCO of the comics side now so...

And where did you get the Vibe that the comic writers hate WandaVision? Tom King even hinted that he worked on the show.

On the subject of WandaVision, I also think an MCU Krakoa would probably not involve Crucible, if only because the "Wanda depowered the mutants" thing won't be a factor.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Feige is the CCO of the comics side now so...

And where did you get the Vibe that the comic writers hate WandaVision? Tom King even hinted that he worked on the show.
    Kevin Feige is hands off and probably doesn't care much about, or pay much attention to, the comics division, or have much time for them, especially with the Covid situation creating so many problems for Marvel Studios

Is it really just pure chance that WandaVision has become first MCU project ever to not get any tie-in material or synergy? Will Marvel comics also not make any tie-ins for Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and Moon Knight?

It seems obvious to me that Marvel's editorial and writers would be upset at Marvel Studios being so brazen in pushing characters they have shown zero interest in writing for.
    Last edited by Relugus; 11-14-2020 at 11:44 PM.

I’m really interested in how WandaVision supposedly sets up Doctor Strange 2 and the whole multiverse. And what that’s going to look like. If they make the previous Spider-man franchises with Toby Maguire and Andrew Garfield as well as the FOX X-men films alternate universes... well, that might be the most brilliant thing ever in my view. So meta, but awesomely smart. At least IMO. That way they count. They just didn’t happen in the MCU Prime or whatever.

If we get those previous versions of Spider-man plus Miles Morales, along with Old Man Logan, alt U versions showing up in Doc Strange 2... even just for cameos. That will be really, really fun.

WandaVision seems to be heavily influenced by Disassembled/House of M so I'd bet instead of No More Mutants Wanda does something that fucks up magic/the Multiverse. Basically cracks reality so the multiverse is now much more fragile, allowing for people and things to travel. Including a certain Conqueror.