Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I'm ready for Exodus to team up with Selene, Shaw and Mystique and shake things up. Maybe bring in Sabretooth and Destiny. now there's a team.
    Nah Exodus should have his own team and they should be assigned to make sure Starlight Citadel is not screwing with history.Make them like a time traveling team setting critical points in history straight if SCitadel or other threats are attempting anything weird.Would be fun like a kind of Legends of Tomorrow type deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I see 7 factions and 5 teams. It would be great to have faction inside of the X-men itself, The closest we have to that is Cable and X-force( I guess you can count Schism as well).

Krakoa being united doesn't mean they aren't factions.You can be united and have philosophical differences the mutants just like real life minorities are not a monolithic group. What the Morlocks and Hellfire club want are two different things, What Magneto and Apocalypse want is the same but different methodology to get to mutants superiority. I love that there is X-force which is becoming the Section 31 of the X-men universe. In comic universe where tons of characters sit in limbo they have more use sitting in these groups being made into complex protagonist/antagonist. The X-men franchise is capable of multiple views as example

1.Coexistence but completely peaceful
    2.Coexistence but reactive(X-men)
    3.Coexistence but proactive(X-force)
    4. Isolationist but peaceful(Morlocks)
    5. Isolationist but well reactively will defend( Genosha)
    6. Isolationist but violent(Genenation)
    6. Just looking out for small group of mutants(Hellfire Club,MLF)
    7. Mutants are the dominant species but we don't have kill every human to that(Brotherhood)
    8.Mutants are the dominant species ,We have no problem wiping out the human race to make that happen( Apocalypse)
    9. Agents of Chaos(Mr Sinister)

Throwing out Charles and Eric like Coexistence or Conflict are the only choices feels like they are missing out on things. Especially when you could have 3 or 4 other characters who have the same weight to universe as Magneto and Xavier.
    You forgot the 10th Group - Everyone is food - basically just Selene. I also think this is a really good summation and breakdown, absolutely love the Sinister ideology

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    You forgot the 10th Group - Everyone is food - basically just Selene. I also think this is a really good summation and breakdown, absolutely love the Sinister ideology
    Well, Selene, Marius, Krakoa, some versions of Proteus... There's a few in that 10th group!