Red face DC mini series delivery to UK

Hi everybody,
    I was just wondering if anyone has any information regarding incomplete DC series such as Dceased dead planet, Batman the Adventures continue and the Ras Al Ghul mini series. As far as the UK is concerned these series appear to have completely dried up. Have they been published? Is there a problem with shipping them to the UK? I realise that the UK is a small market as far as DC is concerned but I know of quite a few people that are considering cancelling their pull lists as they can't be sure they are going to get what they ordered. This will have a detrimental effect on comic shops in the UK and sales of DC material in the UK. I can't understand why DC are not releasing the material or if they are having issues why they are not letting shops and fans know what the problem is. We're still getting the ongoing series but the mini's seem to have dried up. Hope someone can come up with an explanation
    ;

Comic shops have worse problems than that. Any comics due out from November 10 to December 2 at least, will not be arriving on time in the UK, because the comic shops have been forcibly closed by the government!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman