Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Legion of Super-Heroes issue #9 preview/Spoiler discussion

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I'm almost crying from those throwback costumes. I quite love the old Dawnstar so it's s great nod for me.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Grell just couldn't help himself, huh? I love it. That's The kind of Easter egg you hope for in these big jam issues.

Love the new Shadow Lass design. I wish she'd get more use.

I liked it but Jon still feels like the weak link. I don't hate teen Jon I'm just indifferent to him. Right now Superlad does a better job explaining the potential of Bendis's decisions than the work itself.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 09-29-2020 at 09:30 AM.

I didn't really care about everything that was going on visually stunning comic book but the writing is just so meh, and I absolutely hated the ending Bendis needs to go

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I'm almost crying from those throwback costumes. I quite love the old Dawnstar so it's s great nod for me.
    I also love Dawnstar's original outfit. I wish she had feather wings in her new look -- even if they don't seem practical for space travel.