Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

I’m actually not super interested in the character, but I like a challenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What ideas would you propose for Nathaniel Adam aka Captain Atom?
    First, put him through the ringer - discharged, experience the worst that’s happened to vets in America (if you know, you know), sometimes directly, sometimes not (occasionally you can just use a villain as allegory). Next we can do some “low hanging fruit” type stories that are obvious like temporarily depowered, refuse a job back in the military with Eiling, etc.

Before I get too far off from his “down to earth” stage he should deal with some bank robberies that are all vets, since that’s really popular as a trope these days.

I’m personally not a huge fan of most modern wars or the manner of US involvement even when it does happen, so re-integrating there will be a challenge. But I know I have to do that because the next writer totally will - status quo is god ofc. So what we’ll do is have a UN task force that the good captain joins and does some “ethical interventions”. So instead of (for example) bombing everything, maybe a country whose war stems from food scarcity could see Atom’s team distribute food. You could play with your molecular manipulation powers that Atom apparently has to literally magic in food.

Anyways that’s all I got.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post

Yeah I think your pulling our leg here saying you don't know this team.
    Nah, I really wasn't lying, LOL.

Guess I saw it a while back and it influenced me subliminally.

I write fan work, and I've had to learn to google words I thought I made up but turned out were from other works. Similar idea. Thanks for i.d.-ing that though lol

BANNED

He fight enemy. He exploded, He died. The End.