Default Juggernaut....did anyone read this?

Because this was a great book

This is me...actually liking something. I have no problems with this book. I want to say Fabian Nicieza needs more Marvel work, specifically more X-Work but then I wouldn't get stuff like this.

Forgive me but but I'm going to do something that will no doubt come off as alien to most of you.

Folks this book is great. Just a good superhero issue with a beginning, middle and satisfying end that still leaves you wanting more.

Imagine that.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Astonishing Member

I don't know how I feel about them including the Hulk, since I want to see how Juggernaut stands on his own.

Hmm...not a lot of people talking about this. Didn't see any mention of it on the X boards either, maybe I just didn't see the post?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Hmm...not a lot of people talking about this. Didn't see any mention of it on the X boards either, maybe I just didn't see the post?
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...aut-1-spoilers