Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I'm still waiting for the reasoning of why there was a needle in Ares helmet when Dian had ownership of it during Brian's run
    Deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Pass. It would make it seem as if the only way a female character could possibly be a better leader than Tim is because of divine powers. She didn't need divine intuition to be a better choice to lead than Tim in YJ; it's just who she is.
    I'd love a Percy Jacksonesque title featuring Cassie, though

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    That would be pretty awesome, but knowing our lucky they'd probably make it an Elseworlds starring Diana .

BANNED

To the surprise of absolutely no one, I've always disliked Cassie being a Demigod at all.

Do think she'd get along with Annabeth though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be pretty awesome, but knowing our lucky they'd probably make it an Elseworlds starring Diana .
    No, with our luck they'd make it an elseworlds where Bruce was a girl and raised as an Amazon.

To the surprise of absolutely no one, I've always disliked Cassie being a Demigod at all.
    I think it wasn't necessary, and Jimenez did do a good job in the mini arc where Cassie meets her biological dad and she tells him that she doesn't need him (I'm at work right not so I don't have the panels). I think that her relationship with Ares would have been fun to explore if written decently, but the demigod origin is just *there* for me, I don't die over it but I wouldn't care if they stripped her off it when she comes back.

This is similar to what I would like as well. Action, adventure, drama, humor would all come together in this title. In regards to Cassie being a demigoddess, I like it overall. I certainly prefer Cassie being the daughter of Zeus more so than Diana.

I would also like for Lycus to return.

I know he wasn't favorite but I think he has a lot of potential and would make for a great foe to Cassie.
    Last edited by nj06; 08-10-2017 at 06:22 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I have to admit I kinda liked when Cassie had beef with the Silver Swan on Jimenez' run it would have been an interesting foe imo

Pass. It would make it seem as if the only way a female character could possibly be a better leader than Tim is because of divine powers. She didn't need divine intuition to be a better choice to lead than Tim in YJ; it's just who she is.
    Enh, I wouldn't make it something she uses a lot. But it'd be part of why she makes seemingly stupid choices occasionally. She knows she's doing something that will work out for the best, but from the first look it's something stupid. Like finding Deva just to have a chat one-on-one. She knows it will result in something that helps in the long run, but not the exact specifics of why. The power lets her make decisions from a different POV, but she can't simply choose to use it. It just happens. So most of the time she's just doing things the normal way.
    the Batgod is a false god.
    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would also like for Lycus to return.

I know he wasn't favorite but I think he has a lot of potential and would make for a great foe to Cassie.
    He's a villain that is unique to her. He also has that angle of being another demigod with different goals.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 08-07-2017 at 03:38 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    the Batgod is a false god.
    I don't know how this is relevant, but I agree. Batgod sucks almost as much as Batjerk. Did you think I like Batgod because of my avatar? Because that my friend is a Cassandra Cain mask.

I don't know how this is relevant, but I agree. Batgod sucks almost as much as Batjerk. Did you think I like Batgod because of my avatar? Because that my friend is a Cassandra Cain mask.
    Well, you were talking about disliking characters that are actual demigods.

Also, how many heroes in DC are legit demigods? you have all sorts of origins, but that one doesn't come up often.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well, you were talking about disliking characters that are actual demigods.

Also, how many heroes in DC are legit demigods? you have all sorts of origins, but that one doesn't come up often.
    Hmmm...if I remember correctly, the only demigods that fit the term to a T are in the wonder verse

BANNED

I don't have a problem with Demigods (I LOVE the Percy Jackson books), but I definitely preferred it when Cassie was just a Wonder Woman fangirl who found some cool artifacts that let her be a hero. (Not to mention her relationship with her mom is INFINITELY more interesting than her relationship with any gods)

I don't have a problem with Demigods (I LOVE the Percy Jackson books), but I definitely preferred it when Cassie was just a Wonder Woman fangirl who found some cool artifacts that let her be a hero. (Not to mention her relationship with her mom is INFINITELY more interesting than her relationship with any gods)
    I feel the same way.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Cassandra Sandsmark should never have been revealed as the daughter of Zeus. She should have remained a kid hero who borrows magical weapons from her mother's archeology. Rather than improve OUR education of Greek Mythology's very small list of relics and magical items, and improve Cassandra's relationship with her mother through her mother's chosen career and expertise, she was made Zeus' demigoddess daughter and Helena became a footnote rather than an essential role in her daughter's heroic journey.
    100% agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    100% agree!
    I agree too!