Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    So Cassie could be outshone by the new Power Girl due to similar roles as heavy hitters which kind of sucks.
    I'd consider that relatively unlikely unless the writer hits it out of the park with her personality. Also, from what interviews he's given about this, the PG isn't a complete teamplayer, yet.

That said, I think it's rather nice that one of the changes thats vanished from the previous writers additions seems to be Cassandra's long fingers.

Yeah but two heavy hitters, I don't know. Hopefully they both have their own roles and stuff. I don't dislike the new Power Girl because way too early to tell but we just have to wait and see.

No Cassie, Bunker or Tim on the Cover of TT? That's interesting.

Okay so in the new Teen Titans. What's her relationship still with Tim. I mean they were kind of a romantic pair in the previous run but I don't know now. Does anyone know?

By the new teen titans do you mean the relaunch in 2014 she does and it was mentioned quite a bit in the 8 page sneak peek .If you mean new 52 then defiantly but they like to not have a relationship because they are a team. So before the 2014 relaunch they stayed a couple for a very long time,so they kissed before that they did sleep together when red robin was under the influence of trigon.

Is Cassie still a WW comic character or in the W-Family? She's an avatar of Trigon, now, and under the editorial control of another title - isn't she?
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    She's an avatar of Trigon, now, and under the editorial control of another title - isn't she?
    There's never been anything but forum-speculation that she was somehow allied to Trigon. On panels in comics however it's been depicted that her armor was made to oppose Trigon directly.

Btw, why do you ask? Cassandra has been under the wing of whoever wrote Teen Titans and Young Justice for ages now.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    There's never been anything but forum-speculation that she was somehow allied to Trigon. On panels in comics however it's been depicted that her armor was made to oppose Trigon directly.

Btw, why do you ask? Cassandra has been under the wing of whoever wrote Teen Titans and Young Justice for ages now.
    Well...at the time that John Byrne created her for use in the WW comic and for a very long time, afterwards, Cassie Sandsmark, though appearing in TT, ..was under the editorial control of WW. That is or was, as it should be. As for her 'Silent Armor'...who cares? I don't understand it, anyway, ..or why any 'Wonder Girl' should be wearing armor tied to Trigon or his background.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

BANNED

Well...at the time that John Byrne created her for use in the WW comic and for a very long time, afterwards, Cassie Sandsmark, though appearing in TT, ..was under the editorial control of WW. That is or was, as it should be.

As for her 'Silent Armor'...who cares? I don't understand it, anyway, ..or why any 'Wonder Girl' should be wearing armor tied to Trigon or his background.
    But I wonder why it should be like that when most Wonder Woman writers have generally seemed to have zero interest in using Cassandra and Donna for anything but 'call in the cavalry' shots?

Because Diana is now using Cassandra's old origins? Cassandra have no ties whatsoever to Diana? She for this new world needed a stronger connection to the Titan's lore?

But I wonder why it should be like that when most Wonder Woman writers have generally seemed to have zero interest in using Cassandra and Donna for anything but 'call in the cavalry' shots?

Because Diana is now using Cassandra's old origins? Cassandra have no ties whatsoever to Diana? She for this new world needed a stronger connection to the Titan's lore?
    Since this thread is about appreciating the Cassie we have, I won't make much of a case of it, ..but, I do see a different editorial standard is applied to the use of Cassie and the other WW characters. For sake of comparison, ..imagine the editors of Wonder Woman being given editorial control of the Huntress.

You can't.

It would never happen. Even back when Huntress was a back-up feature in the WW comic, the Batman comic retained editorial control. By comparison, it appears that editorial control of Wonder Girls and Wonder-anything is up for grabs for any writer, who wants to uses them.

Back to topic...though I barely recognize her, I like Cassie Sandsmark. Would love it, if she were re-connected to the Wonderverse, somehow. Even if it meant taking away her powers, for awhile, and giving her Zola's old spot in 'Diana's Army'.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 07-28-2015 at 09:13 AM.

BANNED

Since this thread is about appreciating the Cassie we have, I won't make much of a case of it, ..but, I do see a different editorial standard is applied to the use of Cassie and the other WW characters. For sake of comparison, ..imagine the editors of Wonder Woman being given editorial control of the Huntress.

You can't.
    Actually, you can... because unlike Superman and Batman, Wonder Woman doesn't have a separate editorial department, she's lumped into the same big group as the Justice League, Teen Titans and all the rest that don't fit into the Bats and Superverse. Like this was most clearly seen when the New 52 launched; because there was no Wonder Woman section.

Back to topic...though I barely recognize her, I like Cassie Sandsmark. Would love it, if she were re-connected to the Wonderverse, somehow. Even if it meant taking away her powers, for awhile, and giving her Zola's old spot in 'Diana's Army'.
    I'd settle with her reestablishing a connection to Diana, because at this stage she been so disconnected from Diana for so long you've wondered why they ever bothered with the connection in the first place. It's like Kingpin and Spiderman.

BANNED

Actually, you can... because unlike Superman and Batman, Wonder Woman doesn't have a separate editorial department, she's lumped into the same big group as the Justice League, Teen Titans and all the rest that don't fit into the Bats and Superverse. Like this was most clearly seen when the New 52 launched; because there was no Wonder Woman section.

I'd settle with her reestablishing a connection to Diana, because at this stage she been so disconnected from Diana for so long you've wondered why they ever bothered with the connection in the first place. It's like Kingpin and Spiderman.
    wonder woman is being edited by the superman group

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    wonder woman is being edited by the superman group
    Oh joy... so she is slowly being absorbed into his world...

BANNED

Oh joy... so she is slowly being absorbed into his world...
    I hope is temporary, and soon we will see a new editor for the book. if only it was batman group that has good books like grayson and midnighter.

TT book is a big crap, cassie deserves more. no wonder both TT and WW are awful both editoed by the same editor

Incredible Member

Can Cassidy mom still talk away her power for one hour in the new 52 like she could in the older comics series?