Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    I hope is temporary, and soon we will see a new editor for the book. if only it was batman group that has good books like grayson and midnighter.

TT book is a big crap, cassie deserves more. no wonder both TT and WW are awful both editoed by the same editor
    I wont count on it since the the guy who's doing it right now is only a few months into the job.

Think TT is all right as it is, it's only real problem is that it's right now been dragged into sorting out Superboy, again.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Can Cassidy mom still talk away her power for one hour in the new 52 like she could in the older comics series?
    Nope, since all of Cassandra's power now comes from the suit magically grafted to her.

Are there any plans for Cassie to meet Diana? It would be nice to actually see these two interact with one another and actually share some panel time. Cassie seems so distant from the Wonder Woman mythos that its as if she has been completely cut off from it.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Are there any plans for Cassie to meet Diana? It would be nice to actually see these two interact with one another and actually share some panel time. Cassie seems so distant from the Wonder Woman mythos that its as if she has been completely cut off from it.
    Wouldn't be all that surprise to learn one day that DC had decided that Cassandra was to be treated similar to how Spider-Woman is treated in connection to Spiderman. Carries the name and have some of the same abilities, but otherwise has no real connection to each other. (Atm, there is no telling how Lobdell's flashback scene will be treated by later writers... if at all.)

A couple of links to retrospectives of Cassie's Wonder Costumes....
    http://www.carolastrickland.com/comi.../cs_cost1.html
    http://www.newsarama.com/8446-agent-...nior-miss.html

And my personal favorite rocking Wonder boots ala Nicola Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    A couple of links to retrospectives of Cassie's Wonder Costumes....
    http://www.carolastrickland.com/comi.../cs_cost1.html
    http://www.newsarama.com/8446-agent-...nior-miss.html

And my personal favorite rocking Wonder boots ala Nicola Scott.

This is also my favorite look, although I prefer the heels even though I know they make no sense. The boots just don't do it for me. Also I don't like the way Scott draws faces. They all look the same to me.

Poor Cassie. I really don't like current version of the character and I feel she has suffered greatly since the reboot. Her backstory, costume, and her characterization have all been lackluster and unappealing. I use to like her romance with Superboy, but the rebooted versions of both of these characters leave a lot to be desired and I would rather they both would go their separate ways. Her relationship to Superboy hasn't been beneficial to Cassie in years and with Superman and Wonder Woman being an item, its just too redundant.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Sigh... reminded of when TT looked that good and the writing wasn't super depressive.

So according variant cover, there's another reboot of TT again (3rd time the charm?), Cassie is with Tim, Tanya and Gar. Bunker will be there likely but who knows.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    So according variant cover, there's another reboot of TT again (3rd time the charm?), Cassie is with Tim, Tanya and Gar. Bunker will be there likely but who knows.
    Variant covers mean nothing. JRJR is making the next batch and equipped both Dick Grayson and Batman with automatic weapons... and I dont expect that to be inside the actual book.

BANNED

double post

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Is there a link to this title? I really hope that Pak can do wonders with this title. I like his writing and I hope that he can fix Cassie and the others.

Also, what did you all think of Cassie in the Young Justice cartoon? I really liked this version and I think the creators did a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Variant covers mean nothing. JRJR is making the next batch and equipped both Dick Grayson and Batman with automatic weapons... and I dont expect that to be inside the actual book.
    It said TT#1

Additionally via ComicVine, CBR, Comic Book and IGN, we have Batman #51, Green Lantern #51, Martian Manhunter #11, Robin: Son of Batman #11, Titans Hunt #7, Aquaman #51, Batman/Superman #31, Deathstroke #17, Superman: Lois and Clark #7, Starfire #11, Action Comics #51, JLA #10, Sinestro #22, We Are Robin #11, Wonder Woman #51, Green Arrow #51, Harley Quinn #27, Justice League #50, Superman #51, Teen Titans #1 and Grayson #19.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Also, what did you all think of Cassie in the Young Justice cartoon? I really liked this version and I think the creators did a great job.

I really enjoyed Cassie on Young Justice. Loved her design, loved Mae Whitman as her voice, and thought she was really fun on the show, to the point where I wish they had done more with her (but that can be said for a lot of stuff in season 2). I also wish we had seen more of her with Wonder Woman.

I did not enjoy the romance with Tim coming out of nowhere at the end and with no kiss scene to boot.

Eh probs was on the cutting board.

But yeah the problem with YJ in S2 is that they had tried to do too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I really enjoyed Cassie on Young Justice. Loved her design, loved Mae Whitman as her voice, and thought she was really fun on the show, to the point where I wish they had done more with her (but that can be said for a lot of stuff in season 2). I also wish we had seen more of her with Wonder Woman.

I did not enjoy the romance with Tim coming out of nowhere at the end and with no kiss scene to boot.
    I also would have liked to have seen more Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl interaction on the show. To be honest, I would have liked to have seen more Wonder Woman period. I feel like Superman and Batman and their respective sidekicks and villains received plenty of attention, but once again the Wonder-verse fell by the wayside. More Wonder villains would have been nice too.