Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

So it was error with the numbering but Cassie and Diana team up.

Incredible Member

What comics book is this from?

I like how they show her in your justice with a lot of brains, and she has a very athletic frame and they keep her chest normal size.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

I like how they show her in your justice with a lot of brains, and she has a very athletic frame and they keep her chest normal size.
    Young Justice. Don't know the issue No.

BANNED

Update from todays Teen Titans, first issue of what appears to be a very brief run of Greg Pak's on Teen Titans, and it's all dedicated to Cassandra. But it's also with alot of WW material:
    spoilers:

-We see a bit of Cassandra as a child spending time with Lennox, including that the last time she saw him, he promised to tell her why they were both special.
    -Also we get a bit from Tim and his theory on why she has anger issues and cleptomania. Miguel thinks he just has the hots for her.
    -And someone is talking to Cassandra, or more precisely; at Cassandra because she cant hear this person but she can feel getting drawn somewhere.
    -And that somewhere turns out to be infested with; the First Born's Hyena Men and... the other Cassandra, now with supersuit.
    -But the best page is probably this:

Yes, and Diana just had her roof patched up too.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 02-24-2016 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Watch the spoilers please :)

BANNED

spoilers:
    Thank god that Someone finally told her about her Dad XD Also Wonderwoman had a reasonable response to find one of Batmans Kids in her house XD

Also Do you think that Lennox named his daughter after The Little sister he had to kill because he felt guilt about not having come back sooner to prevent Cassandra's rampage?

If So that is kinda sweet of the Bum.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Desean101101; 02-24-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Guys, please don't spoil a book that just came out today. Use tags.

Thanks
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

BANNED

Not sure what I spoiled exactly since none of that is details, but fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Update from todays Teen Titans, first issue of what appears to be a very brief run of Greg Pak's on Teen Titans, and it's all dedicated to Cassandra. But it's also with alot of WW material:
    spoilers:

-We see a bit of Cassandra as a child spending time with Lennox, including that the last time she saw him, he promised to tell her why they were both special.
    -Also we get a bit from Tim and his theory on why she has anger issues and cleptomania. Miguel thinks he just has the hots for her.
    -And someone is talking to Cassandra, or more precisely; at Cassandra because she cant hear this person but she can feel getting drawn somewhere.
    -And that somewhere turns out to be infested with; the First Born's Hyena Men and... the other Cassandra, now with supersuit.
    -But the best page is probably this:

Yes, and Diana just had her roof patched up too.
    end of spoilers
    This really is not a good showing of Diana. And does she have to fight all of her sidekicks?

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

the comic had a what if issue where its jason todd and a bunch of baddies meeting up.

The cartoon had a good take on her even if she didnt have much of a role outside of being an enthusiastic noob. She was fun tho.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-25-2016 at 04:30 PM.

So I don't see any info on her in Rebirth. Doesn't seem like she's in TT but may be heavily involved in WW, so who knows.

[Redacted]
    Last edited by lucius121; 04-28-2016 at 12:33 AM.

RCO012.jpg

I know people dislike the couple after the iffy hook up but I'm going to miss their interaction. I liked them as a couple/friends with benefits.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This really is not a good showing of Diana. And does she have to fight all of her sidekicks?
    Well dont worry, she doesn't.

I'm betting if we see Cassie post rebirth she's coming back as a villain, since Diana isn't allowed to have a sidekick I'm betting evil Cassie. Possibly possessed by that shitty armour they gave her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    I'm betting if we see Cassie post rebirth she's coming back as a villain, since Diana isn't allowed to have a sidekick I'm betting evil Cassie. Possibly possessed by that shitty armour they gave her.
    If anything changes about Cassandra, it will be the armor thats just going to magically vanish.