Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I'm just going by what we saw in the Nu52, Cassie disappears for a time comes back as a new villain called Silent, does horrible unforgivable things and then gets freed from the armour by the lasso then disappears again.

Don't believe Cassie was ever a villain in the nu52. I think they'll just ditch the armor.

I was referring to what was done to Donna.

Since the armour is the source of her power in the Nu52 what do think will happen to her if they get rid of it.

A reminder - this is an appreciation thread, so let's stick to appreciating and not speculating
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Yeah this was the best WONDER GIRL costume cassie ever had.although I would have given her black boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I miss this Cassie!

Honestly, I don't think Cassie has had a bad costume. Tron one is close to being bad but it's so tron like.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Honestly, I don't think Cassie has had a bad costume. Tron one is close to being bad but it's so tron like.
    A Jim Lee design for Cassie that I wish had seen the light of day in some form. A bit youthful and innocent for the current Wonder tone

Ooh I like that one.

Could have been good as later on thing or at a party.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I don't think it's bad either, the problem however is that i think it's on the wrong person. Now I dont know for certain what Lobdell/Booth was aiming for with the design, but I agree with those that say that even with the best will in the world, a parasitic and possessive armor that shoots barbed wire, drains life, and is covered in a huge amount of spikes, is not the visuals of a heroic character that didn't come from the Spawn universe. Wolfman ofc tried to make it into an anti-Trigon tool... but I have to say I think Lobdell was probably aiming at it being something Trigon made himself, in the early phases it might even have been intended for Raven to go with the sword she never uses.

I wouldn't be opposed to Cassandra ditching it all together when she gets the chance to find out who she really is and what kind of power her bloodline actually has. And even then, the suit could live on, either by attaching itself to someone else like the Venom Symbiote did, or do like in Soul Calibur and animate itself, both cases resulting in an antagonist. in both cases the suit might want to get back onto Cassandra, due to being Zeus' granddaughter, get even with her for ditching it, or go the Wolfman route and have it go after Raven like a T1000.

Cassie is my favorite Wonder Girl and I can't wait to see her return. She was pretty cool on Young Justice so I can't wait to see where else she pops up.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

Cassie is my favorite Wonder Girl and I can't wait to see her return. She was pretty cool on Young Justice so I can't wait to see where else she pops up.
    While I really easn't a fan at first, this came to be one of my favorite looks for Cassie. I also really liked her previous romance with Superboy (although when he died, she was written as being way too desperate).

I also think her lightning lasso is cool. It's a cool weapon for her that is a nice homage to Diana, while still being uniquely her own.
    Last edited by nj06; 11-03-2016 at 04:14 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

They need to hurry and bring her back, along with making her cool again and having a good connection with WW.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They need to hurry and bring her back, along with making her cool again and having a good connection with WW.
    She already does. When Pak took over teen titans he established their relation as cassie being WW niece. I think I'm ok with that one considering the alternative was none. Is there no cassie in sight during rebirth? I hope Rucka uses her because I miss my WG from young justice (comic). Also any cassie recommended list pre new 52 apart from young justice?

So what did people like about New 52 Cassie since she's on LOA type of thing.

I hope she returns. I never understood her costume in the new 52 though. How did that hood stay on her back without falling as it didn't look like it was attached to the costume from the pics I've seen? That was the weirdest part to me.