Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Troian View Post
    I hope she returns. I never understood her costume in the new 52 though. How did that hood stay on her back without falling as it didn't look like it was attached to the costume from the pics I've seen? That was the weirdest part to me.
    I always laughed and wondered how it was attached too.

image.jpeg

Here are some Jonboy Meyers designs.( I actually quite like b)

In general I liked the new 52 version just as much as the pre 52 one, and found she was the least screwed over with her new origin. I know people disagree with this but I quite like her, this might be because the pre 52 never really appealed to me (except post one year later, where she was well written).

With Young Justice coming back with a season 3, I'm hoping Cassie's role expands and she becomes a main character!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    With Young Justice coming back with a season 3, I'm hoping Cassie's role expands and she becomes a main character!
    YES!

It would be nice to have a Cassie who's actually enjoyable once again! God, I want her New 52 mockery to vanish from memory for all time.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Oh man, it'll be awesome to see Young Justice Cassie again and see a version of her that actually looks and acts like Cassie .

And we also might finally see her and Donna together .

Curious if she'll still be with Tim...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    YES!

It would be nice to have a Cassie who's actually enjoyable once again! God, I want her New 52 mockery to vanish from memory for all time.
    Yup! Cassie was awesome and a breath of fresh air from the New52 version! She was so lovable although her relationship with Tim kind of came straight out of left field.

As for Donna, she was supposed to used in season 1 but due to embargoes the YJ team couldn't use her. Her cameo in season 2 was cut out because of budgetary reasons. Maybe season 3 will give us Donna as a big sister to Cassie

Incredible Member

Cassie will appear in NEW TALENT SHOWCASE # 1 !!!!!

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/11...a?sf41670806=1

WONDER GIRL: DIGGING UP DEMONS by Khan, Lupacchino, McCarthy & Morey

“Wonder Girl has been an exciting character for me to explore because she is young, flawed and relatable. As someone who also writes for children, it’s satisfying to work on a strong female role model who still faces challenges many can identify with, like falling for the wrong person and having her heart broken, or struggling in her relationship with her mother. She may not be perfect, and still has a lot to learn about herself and being a superhero, but that just makes Wonder Girl even more awesome!”–Hena Khan

It's nice, if surprising, to see Cassie leading her own story in the New Talent Showcase but "strong female role model" does not sound like New 52 Cassie at all .

Though if the writer is intending to go with a more classic interpretation of Wonder Girl, then all power to them .

Of course we still obviously have the New 52 look...but Emanuela Lupacchino on art .

Has there been any mention of Cassie since the ending of the previous Teen Titans series? Is she still Diana's niece?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Has there been any mention of Cassie since the ending of the previous Teen Titans series? Is she still Diana's niece?
    I think her story in the artists' showcase with her New 52 costume is the last we saw of Cassie in anything since Rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Nope. And we don't know

She and Donna are getting a TPB with their adventures though.

With Young Justice: Outsiders being officially announced, Im hoping Cassie gets a much larger role than she did in season 2. An episode with her, Tim, Bart and Kon would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    With Young Justice: Outsiders being officially announced, Im hoping Cassie gets a much larger role than she did in season 2. An episode with her, Tim, Bart and Kon would be pretty cool.
    I'd love that.

The YJ4 deserve to have an episode together

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I'd love that.

The YJ4 deserve to have an episode together
    Closest we got was that episode with Conner, Bart, and Tim together (and Arsenal and Jaime)...

Though Conner only showed up at the end .

BANNED

The really sad thing is that even though she got less screen time than pretty much every other member of the team, the Cassie we saw on Young Justice was still the closest thing we've gotten to an accurate depiction of Cassie since the Young Justice comic ended.

Honestly, she'd still be regressed from where she was at the end of the YJ comic, (her personality on the show was pretty similar to how she started out come to think of it) but I'd honestly settle for the cartoon personality for Cassie coming over to the comics if it meant not having to see the multiple abominations pretending to be her from 2003 to 2016 ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    The really sad thing is that even though she got less screen time than pretty much every other member of the team, the Cassie we saw on Young Justice was still the closest thing we've gotten to an accurate depiction of Cassie since the Young Justice comic ended.

Honestly, she'd still be regressed from where she was at the end of the YJ comic, (her personality on the show was pretty similar to how she started out come to think of it) but I'd honestly settle for the cartoon personality for Cassie coming over to the comics if it meant not having to see the multiple abominations pretending to be her from 2003 to 2016 ever again.
    I hope she gets more screen time but characters have different personalities and written differently. I liked New 52 Cassie and YJ Cassie but disliked TT Cassie (Johns')