Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I hope she gets more screen time but characters have different personalities and written differently. I liked New 52 Cassie and YJ Cassie but disliked TT Cassie (Johns')
    Huh. Don't think I've encountered someone before who likes NuCassie. What was it you liked about her?

I hope she gets more screen time but characters have different personalities and written differently. I liked New 52 Cassie and YJ Cassie but disliked TT Cassie (Johns')
    I have a largely similar view, as despite attempts to develop her a lot of Cassie's Geoff Johns TT stuff focused around her being Kons GF. I also loved YJ Cassie and liked new 52 Cassie but to a lesser extent. I prefer Cassie's new 52 origin as it seems less cliché but still interesting. I do wish she had more amazonian links. Eg her armour was forged by Zeus or Hephaestus. Then he/they would choose and amzonian warrior to wield it in the battles against Trigon. However, it was eventually lost after Trigon defeated a different amazonian tribe(similar to how Artemis is from a different Amazonian tribe). Realising Tigon could not destroy it he hid it.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

I'd take Johns' Cassie over n52 Cassie every day of the week excluding the cult of Conner thing

Then again I consider all of Lobdells Titans disgraceful characters imo

Was Johns' Cassie a teenage Catwoman? If not, then I'd probably prefer it to New 52 Cassie and her attitude .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Was Johns' Cassie a teenage Catwoman? If not, then I'd probably prefer it to New 52 Cassie and her attitude .
    I have plenty of criticism over the choices that they made Cassie do through preFP TT, but at the end of the day I liked her all the same and her lightning lasso was super cool.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I'd take Johns' Cassie over n52 Cassie every day of the week excluding the cult of Conner thing

Then again I consider all of Lobdells Titans disgraceful characters imo
    Overall I agree. I wasn't a fan of Lobdell's TT's either. While I think some of his ideas were good, I just didn't like his execution or dialogue.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I liked the idea of Cassie as a demigoddess. The Lycus arc had some bad points, but I absolutely loved the scene where she goes "You want Ares's power? You can have it!" Also, the redemption arc he did for Bombshell was pretty nice. But that's beside the point. It wasn't a classic take on Teen Titans, but I liked it. (Also, Miss Martian is awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Huh. Don't think I've encountered someone before who likes NuCassie. What was it you liked about her?
    She was a demigoddess and she was aggressive, doesn't take shit attitude and basically is cocky like she knows she is strong but is also able to connect with a lot of members and she's not negative like TT version.

BANNED

She was a demigoddess and she was aggressive, doesn't take shit attitude and basically is cocky like she knows she is strong but is also able to connect with a lot of members and she's not negative like TT version.
    Fair enough. Honestly, I haven't read enough of the Nu52 TT to make a judgement on this end, but I MIGHT like NuCassie more than TT Cassie. As a die-hard fan of YJ Cassie, I hate both incarnations, but while I still found NuCassie really irritating, at least they weren't trying to tell me that this Cassie was exactly the same one, with the same experiences as YJCassie.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Fair enough. Honestly, I haven't read enough of the Nu52 TT to make a judgement on this end, but I MIGHT like NuCassie more than TT Cassie. As a die-hard fan of YJ Cassie, I hate both incarnations, but while I still found NuCassie really irritating, at least they weren't trying to tell me that this Cassie was exactly the same one, with the same experiences as YJCassie.
    I think that my biggest beef with the n52 TT (especially the YJ4) was this poor attempt of making them edgy 90 antiheroes, the TT aren't about that and the third generation of heroes even less, and the fact that Cassie was a thief and stole things from museums for fun before she met the TT and stole an armor to impress a thief named Diesel (and this obviously ended badly)

Wow, the n52 was awful.

But (this is an appreciation thread, not a place where I go off about the TT) I liked when she met Wonder Woman, wish it had been explored more.

Donna and Cassie will be appearing in Bombshells United. Though with some changes

http://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive-...or-its-future/

I was wondering how long it'd be before they made that an actual universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Donna and Cassie will be appearing in Bombshells United. Though with some changes

I am so excited !

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

I wonder if Cassie will have blonde highlights or be a bottle blonde to differentiate her from Donna?

Or will there be some kind of other visual signifier to differentiate between the two, like their costumes?

Nice to finally see some love for the Wonder Girls though...

I think it'd be cool if they made Donna and Cassie actual sisters in the cannon DCU.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!