Question Earth-92131 (X-Men And Spider-Man TAS) Watch Order?

I am planning to watch these two animated series soon. What order would you suggest for me to watch?

X-Men first, it started a couple of years earlier.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    X-Men first, it started a couple of years earlier.
    So I'll watch all of the X-Men first, then Spiderman?

is 90s hulk, iron man and fantastic four part of that universe also? 90s cartoon iron man was in spider-man as was the fantastic four and iron man and fantastic was in hulk complete with same voice actors.

Same Ghost rider was in both fantastic four and hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    is 90s hulk, iron man and fantastic four part of that universe also? 90s cartoon iron man was in spider-man as was the fantastic four and iron man and fantastic was in hulk complete with same voice actors.

Same Ghost rider was in both fantastic four and hulk.
    I know the X-Men make a blink and you'll miss it (non-speaking) cameo in one of the episodes in the second season of Fantastic Four. I do think all those shows were set in the same universe even if some of them never directly crossed-over.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I know the X-Men make a blink and you'll miss it (non-speaking) cameo in one of the episodes in the second season of Fantastic Four. I do think all those shows were set in the same universe even if some of them never directly crossed-over.
    Earth-92131
    X-Men TAS
    Spider-Man TAS

Earth-534834
    Iron Man TAS
    Fantastic Four TAS
    The Incredible Hulk

Source: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Database

X-Men came out first, but I think it's a stronger cartoon overall.

As much as I love Spider-Man and the animated series was a big part of my childhood, I binge watched it recently, which made the problems this show had more evident: the re-use of scenes that didn't match the sequence they were used at, the censorship that prevented the characters from landing a punch most of the time along other arbitrary decisions, the large storyarcs that featured more guest-characters that I would recommend, etcetera. Still, an enjoyable experience for the most part as a Spidey fan.

X-Men did have some of those problems, but softer. I binge watched X-Men after Spider-Man and the up in quality worked in its favor.
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH