Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    If they ever do another animated series and he gets to be in it, I always imagine in my head that he sounds like Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.
    How dare you?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Probably for the best. I get it's to sidestep the whole death arc/resurrection arc tropes but it'll be good to have a little narrative tension when a character dies.
    True. But I'm sure it will only be temporary. The resurrection process is still a fairly new narrator device in Hickman's run and they haven't fully explored it yet.

another boooooooooooooring x-men monday

SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    Awww what do you have against Glob Herman?

If they ever do another animated series and he gets to be in it, I always imagine in my head that he sounds like Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.
    The only way Al's voice with it's hauntingly innocent elocution is eevvvvery coming from Glob is if Hermains sick, perverse body absorbed Al's Armour+ his soul and as they decay the gas seeps from Globs pores sounding exactly like...
    GrindrStone(D)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    The only way Al's voice with it's hauntingly innocent elocution is eevvvvery coming from Glob is if Hermains sick, perverse body absorbed Al's Armour+ his soul and as they decay the gas seeps from Globs pores sounding exactly like...
    Haha - I've always seen Glob as a big doofy kid in a giant body.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I'm sure by raising the stakes he means that they'll probably make it very difficult for the mutants to access the resurrection ability
    I've read X-Factor already... I'll just say it's not as simple as this. In a good way imo.

BANNED

So apparently it's "intentional" that X-Verine has been off the board. The question remains what that intent IS. Because frankly it's annoying that the plot point was set up and we haven't gotten ANYTHING out of it. Hell, it would have been an ideal launch point for a new book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So apparently it's "intentional" that X-Verine has been off the board. The question remains what that intent IS. Because frankly it's annoying that the plot point was set up and we haven't gotten ANYTHING out of it. Hell, it would have been an ideal launch point for a new book.
    I know it's annoying to have (what I presume is) your favourite character written out of the comic, but they'll come back to it soon I'm sure. The children of the vault stuff may be what's concluded after x of swords, you never know!