Astonishing Member

Default Arthur Petrelli vs Homelander

Who take this?

Note: we use Arthur Petrelli at the peak of his powers and Arthur can win this by powerdraining Homelander himself
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Homelander just blitzes before Petrelli can do anything, I guess. Does Arthur have Peter's abilities?

God that show was bad.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Arthur with all those powers got killed by Sylar with a TK bullet. Homelander could just speed blitz and tear his head off right at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Arthur with all those powers got killed by Sylar with a TK bullet. Homelander could just speed blitz and tear his head off right at the start.
    To be somewhat fair, Arthur was killed primarily because Rene The Haitian was there suppressing Arthur's powers.

As difficult as that was for Rene for some reason. The amount of powers Arthur had I guess?

But anyway, Arthur didn't demonstrate Super Speed, so Homelander should splatter him if he uses his speed and just rockets into him.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.