Default Information Help: Various Series Status

Greetings fellow comic nerds!

I'm currently going through my Marvel comics and checking what series are still going, canceled, Thanos'd, etc.
    Can anyone help me on the status of the following comic series:

• Amazing Mary Jane
    • Black Cat
    • Gwen Stacy
    • Morbius
    • Savage Avengers
    • Scream - Curse Of Carnage
    • Valkyrie - Jane Foster

I don't really know where to go to find out current comic book status, and Google seems to fail me with a concrete 100% confirmed answer. so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by themasething View Post
    Greetings fellow comic nerds!

I'm currently going through my Marvel comics and checking what series are still going, canceled, Thanos'd, etc.
    Can anyone help me on the status of the following comic series:

• Amazing Mary Jane
    • Black Cat
    • Gwen Stacy
    • Morbius
    • Savage Avengers
    • Scream - Curse Of Carnage
    • Valkyrie - Jane Foster

I don't really know where to go to find out current comic book status, and Google seems to fail me with a concrete 100% confirmed answer. so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Of all of the list, only Savage Avengers seems to continue according to December Solicitations.

Black Cat is going to have a Vol.2 tying with King In Black.

The Other ones are still without knowing anything, though Scream: Curse of Carnage was cancelled at issue 6.

Valkyrie is probably in the same boat as Black Cat - it's last issue (print version) said the creative team wasn't done and Jane would be back for King in Black. I suspect they'll announce it in the next week or two for a January release.

Mary Jane is confirmed cancelled at issue 6. There's been no word on Gwen Stacy or Morbius.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jason Aaron posted that he and Torunn Grønbekk were doing more Jane Foster stuff, but did not get into specifics, it may continue the series just hugely delayed, it may be a standalone tie-in for King in Black, it may be backups in Thor or something... other than that, what everyone else has already said.