Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Firehawk.

Post-Rebirth is she French? Or is she back to being the daughter of a Senator?

What’s her and Firestorm’s history now?

Spectacular Member

6A01BE2F-2D4E-4574-AAF2-7F054C3BA8BC.jpg

So many characters from Wildstorm should come back. The Wild Storm was enjoyable and exciting

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

So many characters from Wildstorm should come back. The Wild Storm was enjoyable and exciting
    Agreed. I'd love to see more Gen-13
    (especially the Adam Warren version ):

Last edited by K7P5V; 12-05-2020 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

I thoght all the new leaguers that were introduced after the Obsidian Age, Major Disaster, Manitou Raven, and Faith were all criminally underrated and deserved better than what they got. Major Disaster had a blink and you'll miss it death in Infinite Crisis being torn apart by Bizarro, and Faith didn't even get a proper ending she appeared in Byrne's Doom Patrol for 4 issues and she was never seen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Captain Comet would be good, too!
    Hopefully with some Captain Future easter eggs or appearances even.

I've been fiending for a Thunderer story ever since I saw him. I wanna see his universe and his adventures as a mythological hero. Aborigine Thor? that sounds dope as hell! I mean, as a deity/God-like character, there is an avenue to play with his character through the Godwave/God Sphere.

Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-14-2020 at 11:28 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

I forgot Wetworks even existed for twenty years until now.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'd like an AQUAMAN AND THE OTHERS mini. Cecil Castellucci could rock it.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [/center]
    Jericho, Herald, and Hornblower all deserve more page time.

Green Lantern Sodam Yat
    Green Lantern Simon Baz
    Rose Wilson
    Agent Liberty
    Big Barda
    Sweet Leilani
    Spidra
    Alpha Lanterns

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    I thoght all the new leaguers that were introduced after the Obsidian Age, Major Disaster, Manitou Raven, and Faith were all criminally underrated and deserved better than what they got. Major Disaster had a blink and you'll miss it death in Infinite Crisis being torn apart by Bizarro, and Faith didn't even get a proper ending she appeared in Byrne's Doom Patrol for 4 issues and she was never seen again.
    Faith could be an awesome character and I wish someone would develop her more.
    Skyrocket is another superb character that has pretty much just vanished and deserves her chance to shine.
    And a million times yes to Black Orchid!

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Kid Quantum. The male version.

Something about time based characters make me feel like they never really die just get shunted through time. I'd like him to show up in the present on a team acting as their "Flash".

There's not enough temporal people who aren't always changing history. Just combat chronokinessis throughout most of the series, maybe later in the book he comes out to be incredible and terrifying. Idk.
    I'd like him back and given depth.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I've been fiending for a Thunderer story ever since I saw him. I wanna see his universe and his adventures as a mythological hero. Aborigine Thor? that sounds dope as hell! I mean, as a deity/God-like character, there is an avenue to play with his character through the Godwave/God Sphere.

I never knew this guy existed 'til now! Tell me more!!
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 12-15-2020 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I never knew this guy existed 'til now! Tell me more!!
    Nothing much to tell unfortunately. he's a Grant Morrison invention, he's an Australian Aborigine weather god of, I think he's like Earth 7, which is a Marvel-esque Earth (he don't see much of it). We usually see him in the House of Heroes, or during multiverse shenanigans, as one of the many colorful page fodder heroes to fill out the Multiverse. he's the counter part to Wandjina of Earth 8, who is a post-crisis version of a similar Australian weather god thor analog. since all gods are technically Multiversal due to the sphere of gods, they could plug and play him in the main DC universe if they wanted to; or anywhere they need him to tell a story. He looks so eye catching and badass, I don't know how they've never done anything with him. I know he'd crack my top hero list if he actually had some stories under his belt, his character concept and striking design is just too rich with potential.

not many characters pull off the blacked out eyes without looking like a menace; my guy has legs DC! let him be great!
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Nothing much to tell unfortunately. he's a Grant Morrison invention, he's an Australian Aborigine weather god of, I think he's like Earth 7, which is a Marvel-esque Earth (he don't see much of it). We usually see him in the House of Heroes, or during multiverse shenanigans, as one of the many colorful page fodder heroes to fill out the Multiverse. he's the counter part to Wandjina of Earth 8, who is a post-crisis version of a similar Australian weather god thor analog. since all gods are technically Multiversal due to the sphere of gods, they could plug and play him in the main DC universe if they wanted to; or anywhere they need him to tell a story. He looks so eye catching and badass, I don't know how they've never done anything with him. I know he'd crack my top hero list if he actually had some stories under his belt, his character concept and striking design is just too rich with potential.

not many characters pull off the blacked out eyes without looking like a menace; my guy has legs DC! let him be great!
    Thanks!

And that is definitely a shame that he doesn't have more to tell. He feels like a no-brainer character to use with everything he already has going in his favor.