Page 125 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3816
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jignat View Post
    You guys should keep your expectations in check.

I bet Jackman will probably have 5 min. of screentime MAX like Picard in Dr. Strange 2.

Either he'll get killed off or minimized due to the plot (a la X-force in DP2) for the "lolz"
    It's kinda hard to buy that when they made a whole promo *just* to announce he's back. It's not like they promoted Xavier as the co lead of Multiverse of Madness

Also, if Colossus is also back...that could mean...
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 09-27-2022 at 03:03 PM.

I am pretty excited to finally get a proper Wolverine and Deadpool team-up in live-action .

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This week is my real D23 as an X-fan! First we're getting confirmation that Namor is a mutant in the MCU, then Kevin Feige basically confirms Wanda is coming back (and all I can think of is "Hello, Daddy Magneto") and now this huge Logan bomb. And it's just Tuesday!

I like this. This adds a bit of potential for main wolverine to be younger.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Younger than Jackman, maybe, but not a teenager. If they want a teenage Wolverine they'll just probably get Dafne Keene back as X-23

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Younger than Jackman, maybe, but not a teenager. If they want a teenage Wolverine they'll just probably get Dafne Keene back as X-23
    I don't know why your so laser focused on teenager. 18-24 or something is what i originally said but 18-30 is fine as well. Though if i'm honest there is a bit of ulterior motive as the older logan is cast depending on stories they want to tell the older the rest of the cast would most likely have to be for them to visually work. Beyond that i still think it would be more interesting to see him become wolverine than the same old story so i hope well my hope is this is like they get everyone they can in foxmen back and use dead pool to burn it to the ground with good script of course. i think a lot of people would go to see a period put on it. But then i also think that adds credence to some people suspecting a secret war reboot.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    This week is my real D23 as an X-fan! First we're getting confirmation that Namor is a mutant in the MCU, then Kevin Feige basically confirms Wanda is coming back (and all I can think of is "Hello, Daddy Magneto") and now this huge Logan bomb. And it's just Tuesday!
    Same here. I feel you! This makes up for the disappointment that was SDCC and D23 both for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I like this. This adds a bit of potential for main wolverine to be younger.
    Oh for sure. 616 Logan will absolutely be younger. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jackman is an Old Man Logan variant and appears in Avengers: Kang Dynasty and/or Avengers: Secret Wars too as per all the rumors. After all, OML was a big part of the Hickman 2015 Secret Wars.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

There was also a rumor from a like a week or so ago that Patrick Stewart will return as Professor X in Deadpool 3.

I sure do hope we get to see a proper X-Force team with Deadpool, Wolverine, Cable, Domino and Kwannon's Psylocke!
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I sure do hope we get to see a proper X-Force team with Deadpool, Wolverine, Cable, Domino and Kwannon's Psylocke!
    I'd trade Kwannon for Dafne Keen's X-23. ESPECIALLY if it leads to tension between Wade and Logan over bringing Laura into it, akin to the arguments with Cyclops in KYost's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'd trade Kwannon for Dafne Keen's X-23. ESPECIALLY if it leads to tension between Wade and Logan over bringing Laura into it, akin to the arguments with Cyclops in KYost's run.
    Deadpool, Cable, Wolverine, Domino, Laura, and Hope (played by Sadie Sink).

I would have Cable and Hope already having known Laura, and brought to the future. Would be interesting if to an older Laura interact with a past version of Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I was thinking something similar with X-23 being included since Logan has now been confirmed. That would be amazing.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I was thinking something similar with X-23 being included since Logan has now been confirmed. That would be amazing.
    Especially if they make it clear that this Laura is the version from Logan, or at least a timeline where she lost him under similar circumstances. There's some GREAT character work that could be done with that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    That could happen. Though Reynolds said that he wanted Hugh to have a major role.
    I agree. I remember reading that it takes an insane amount of effort for Hugh to get into Wolverine type shape. So if he's back, it's probably not for a cameo.

Also I hope they bring Dafne Keen back as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Makes you wonder why they didn't reveal all of this at D23.