Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Again, Jackman wasn't an old man . Early 30's is more than enough to appeal to younger audiences. You also seems to miss the points that:

a) MCU doesn't need to pander to Twilight crowd, they already make more money than that in most cases (that is true to Bond as well);
    b) The Twilight crowd is now 10-15 years older (same is true for people that followed the MCU from the start;
    c) The older audiences have more money, because inequality.

Also, the producers said they want a younger Bond, but that means younger than Daniel Craig, not that they'll start with a 20 year old. Nearly all the actors mentioned for the role are around Craig's age when he started.
    I think your missing the point I'm talking about adjusting demographics so I mean the people who are the age now that people were when twilight came out. Not those same people going to see the same thing. But in essence I think comic fans give themselves more credit then they deserve especially when they are helming what they themselves are perfectly happy to call a dying industry rather than evolve beyond status quo. They have boomer mentality.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-24-2022 at 02:06 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/