Page 129 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3823

Might be too late for that, but I could definitely see her as a member of X-Force along with Logan and Wade in Deadpool 3. In fact, I’m hoping to! Along with Cable and Domino too. Fingers crossed.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    My mind is completely unprepared to process the reality that Dafne Keen has

1) grown up
    2) become hot

I still want to see her as an 11 year-old ball of snarling murderous fury.
    Girls grow up to become women. Just like boys grow up to become men. That's life.

Yeah, Keen would make an awesome X-23 for an X-Force team. Make it happen, Feige!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Girls grow up to become women. Just like boys grow up to become men. That's life.
    Doesn't make the sudden confrontation with that reality any easier. :-P

I think the fact that Keen seems to have largely avoided becoming a major media presence than other actresses her age IE Millie Bobby Brown, and is choosier of her projects (once again, as opposed to Brown, who has a much more prolific filmography between ST, Godzilla, Enola Holmes, her production work, etc.) only exacerbates it since we're not seeing her as often. It makes the "grow'ed up" seem more sudden.

Kudos to her for avoiding the tabloids, though, which love to chew up and spit out young actresses.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    My mind is completely unprepared to process the reality that Dafne Keen has

1) grown up
    2) become hot

I still want to see her as an 11 year-old ball of snarling murderous fury.
    She is uh still underage.

Unsure about Keen’s involvement in DP 3 - just because they’ve announced that they aren’t touching Logan (2017). I’d assume that means any characters introduced in it won’t be used, nor will they touch on events that could have happened after it.

Anything’s possible though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Unsure about Keen’s involvement in DP 3 - just because they’ve announced that they aren’t touching Logan (2017). I’d assume that means any characters introduced in it won’t be used, nor will they touch on events that could have happened after it.

Anything’s possible though!
    In that video they said that it took place in 2029. So I think they were just suggesting that DP3 takes place before those events.

Could still involve time travel though. It would be pretty easy to tie Laura into Cable's backstory.

I mean Logan is already in a parallel reality. It contradicts Days of Future Past. Logan is set in 2029 and said no mutant had been born in 25 years, meaning 2004. Days of Future past shows that clearly there have been mutants born past then. Different timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I mean Logan is already in a parallel reality. It contradicts Days of Future Past. Logan is set in 2029 and said no mutant had been born in 25 years, meaning 2004. Days of Future past shows that clearly there have been mutants born past then. Different timeline.
    Xavier said that he was going to accept non-mutant kids into the school in X-Men: Apocalypse, iirc.

To be honest I don't think they're going to worry about the continuity/timeline issues too much.

Fun fact: The comic Reynolds is reading on the toilet is actually Percy's Wolverine 21

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest I don't think they're going to worry about the continuity/timeline issues too much.
    The Deadpool verse is basicly running on "what ever we feel could be/look cool" in terms of what they take from the comics. Hence things like Shatterstar casualy talking about his origins, which interesting enough has also resulted in a world where mutants feel much more like a mundame matter of fact element than anything demanding massive public reaction or unrest anymore.

Which of course would likely apply to any issue of continuity or timelines. If necessary they can also just have Deadpool adress the audience and tell them not to worry about it, likely with some dig at other series with heavy continuity issues.

I was just wondering...what if that Wolverine easter egg in She-Hulk was a reference to a moment in Deadpool 3?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    I was just wondering...what if that Wolverine easter egg in She-Hulk was a reference to a moment in Deadpool 3?
    I doubt the writers of She-Hulk are aware of what's happening in a movie coming 3 years after they wrote this script. Logan just gets in bar fights very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I doubt the writers of She-Hulk are aware of what's happening in a movie coming 3 years after they wrote this script. Logan just gets in bar fights very often.
    I mean we are talking about the mcu. They're famous for planning their stores years in advance.

Also if the script they're using is based on the buddy cop road trip script written several years ago, then it would mean they already have an idea of what the story is, and how it would affect other stories.