Page 22 of 289 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Imagine how cool when Eyeboy decides to change his codename into Vision……
    He'd look creepy in live action, though

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Feige is over his head just because you don’t like Sony and Fox characters crossing over? A genus billionaire managing one of the most successful overall movie franchises?

Seriously?
    I was not talking about financial billion dollar success. I am even sure right now Disney billionaire success is a boring though very stable income for the company, I was talking more of this video becoming an actual reality.

Seriously?
    Yes, Seriously because Sony has already done Into The Spiderverse, however the difference is that Spiderverse was not done for nostalgia reasons or to keep a formula gimmick of crossover going on. this is a huge difference in both movies that is going to matter in the end in determining how good or bad the movie is going to be.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

There's an alleged leaked photo going around that's a previs of spoilers:
    Patrick Stewart as Xavier in Multiverse of Madness.

In a big ass 90s gold hover chair.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Just saw the image. If real, it's actually pretty cool
    Make Good Art

The image in question looks hella fake though, so take it with a truck of salt.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

True, but the actual appearance is credibly reported. Even if it's fake I hope it does look like that.

BANNED

I would love to see James Mardsen returning as Cyclops in the Dr. Strange movie as well, not only Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    True, but the actual appearance is credibly reported. Even if it's fake I hope it does look like that.
    One can only hope!

As soon as possible I would do a Wolverine solo film. Have him in the first film be a member of Alpha Flight who defects at the end. Introduce the concept of mutants through his film and introduce some of his rogues. For instance, just to start the film I would have him break out of weapon x. Or I would have Alpha Flight in a snow storm in the middle of a forest fighting off a pack of Wendigos. Something like that. Hell screw Alpha flight I would show a flashback of maverick, silverfox, sabretooth and logan getting wiped out by a prime wendigo. And then seeing logan run into the same thing again, except this time its an entire town of wendigos vs alpha flight. Have Guardian be the soft villain before he realizes he is being manipulated by department H who is secretly Weapon X and have Sabretooth show up in the film at some point. Etc etc.

Then, have the original x-men in their own movie, or a team of x-men WITHOUT wolverine so they can develop their characters.

Then in the sequel to both films do Uncanny XMen with Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Colossus, Jean, Nightcrawler and all the heavy hitters.

I would also have mutant villains and background characters show up in as many movies as possible. Like Mystiques brotherhood could be the villains of another mcu film, maybe an avengers film. And introduce rogue there so people already know her when she joins the x-men.

This way when you get the uncanny x-men film it feels like the culmination film like the avengers was to ironman, hulk, thor and cap movies. It also gives the characters a chance to breathe. I would continue solo wolverine films where you develop him there with his own rogues and then have him be just another part of the x-men in the main films instead of have him drive the plot which was the mortal mistake they did with the x-men fox films.
    Last edited by BESTXMAN; 09-22-2021 at 04:18 PM.

Ultimate Member

Idk how believable this leak is, though

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Idk how believable this leak is, though
    Yeah. Also explains why the movies are so horrible too.

I've honestly thought about this a lot.
    It'll be a TV series - main actors can appear in Avengers films, but the X-Men take their own space on Diz+. They need their own space to breathe. Step one, & clearly the most important, is finding a solid director. With the impressive humor, heart, & pacing of shows like Ted Lasso - I think a director who really understands the episodic format is crucial. I think everything else Diz+ has released is too similar to a movie that's been chopped up for multiple episodes. That's bunk. It needs to start good.

First season. Episode one. It's the formation of the classic 5 X-men. For a few episodes, we understand human/mutant relationships. Just Jean, Scott, Bobby, Warren, Hank, & The Prof. Magneto and classic baddies only. Halfway through the season, Giant Sized X-Men #1. Introduce the fan-favorites. This mid-season drop will make people lose their minds. Once you establish the main cast, you can really get weird with the format.

From there, you can really let each season follow various comic arcs. I think if the show is successful, you could do New Mutants, Excalibur, X-Factor spin-off shows. Another key element to this working well is the variety that TV can offer. Let shows take on a more mature tone, a sillier tone, a noir, an X-Treme tone. The mouse cannot shy away from what makes the comics good. Variety, in art and writers and style.
    That's what a lot of the current Marvel shows are missing.
    Let me know if this makes any sense.
    Last edited by Lox; 09-23-2021 at 05:48 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lox View Post
    I've honestly thought about this a lot.
    It'll be a TV series - main actors can appear in Avengers films, but the X-Men take their own space on Diz+. They need their own space to breathe. Step one, & clearly the most important, is finding a solid director. With the impressive humor, heart, & pacing of shows like Ted Lasso - I think a director who really understands the episodic format is crucial. I think everything else Diz+ has released is too similar to a movie that's been chopped up for multiple episodes. That's bunk. It needs to start good.

First season. Episode one. It's the formation of the classic 5 X-men. For a few episodes, we understand human/mutant relationships. Just Jean, Scott, Bobby, Warren, Hank, & The Prof. Magneto and classic baddies only. Halfway through the season, Giant Sized X-Men #1. Introduce the fan-favorites. This mid-season drop will make people lose their minds. Once you establish the main cast, you can really get weird with the format.

From there, you can really let each season follow various comic arcs. I think if the show is successful, you could do New Mutants, Excalibur, X-Factor spin-off shows. Another key element to this working well is the variety that TV can offer. Let shows take on a more mature tone, a sillier tone, a noir, an X-Treme tone. The mouse cannot shy away from what makes the comics good. Variety, in art and writers and style.
    That's what a lot of the current Marvel shows are missing.
    Let me know if this makes any sense.
    I think the O5 is too white of a lineup. Disney will deservedly get a lot of flack for introducing the X-Men this way.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    As soon as possible I would do a Wolverine solo film. Have him in the first film be a member of Alpha Flight who defects at the end. Introduce the concept of mutants through his film and introduce some of his rogues. For instance, just to start the film I would have him break out of weapon x. Or I would have Alpha Flight in a snow storm in the middle of a forest fighting off a pack of Wendigos. Something like that. Hell screw Alpha flight I would show a flashback of maverick, silverfox, sabretooth and logan getting wiped out by a prime wendigo. And then seeing logan run into the same thing again, except this time its an entire town of wendigos vs alpha flight. Have Guardian be the soft villain before he realizes he is being manipulated by department H who is secretly Weapon X and have Sabretooth show up in the film at some point. Etc etc.

Then, have the original x-men in their own movie, or a team of x-men WITHOUT wolverine so they can develop their characters.

Then in the sequel to both films do Uncanny XMen with Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Colossus, Jean, Nightcrawler and all the heavy hitters.

I would also have mutant villains and background characters show up in as many movies as possible. Like Mystiques brotherhood could be the villains of another mcu film, maybe an avengers film. And introduce rogue there so people already know her when she joins the x-men.

This way when you get the uncanny x-men film it feels like the culmination film like the avengers was to ironman, hulk, thor and cap movies. It also gives the characters a chance to breathe. I would continue solo wolverine films where you develop him there with his own rogues and then have him be just another part of the x-men in the main films instead of have him drive the plot which was the mortal mistake they did with the x-men fox films.
    So out of the first two films, there will be ONE person of color (Storm). Just so the movies can align with the books, which were introduced in the ultra white '60's thru '80's? A series about inclusion and the heroes are all white guys? It'll be a shitstorm.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsmack View Post
    I think the O5 is too white of a lineup. Disney will deservedly get a lot of flack for introducing the X-Men this way.
    Could race-swap them like Marvel's doing for a bunch of the Eternals. But Eternals is a less well-known brand.