Page 266 of 288 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4314
    Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Makes sense. Has anything about the plot of the movie been leaked or not?

For sure. I feel like this trailer held back a ton of stuff. Which is great.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Makes sense. Has anything about the plot of the movie been leaked or not?
    i heard someone say channing tatum is in it
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    i heard someone say channing tatum is in it
    Damn, Gambit finally done justice

Bros it's just a movie.
    Thanks. Agreed. So you’re clearly a Cyclops fan. I’m actually hoping Marsden is in this and gets to be a badass so he gets some redemption. Don’t disagree that he was treated shitty in the FOX films. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Thanks. Agreed. So you’re clearly a Cyclops fan. I’m actually hoping Marsden is in this and gets to be a badass so he gets some redemption. Don’t disagree that he was treated shitty in the FOX films. Fingers crossed.
    That would be a dream come true man. He can definitely pull it off. I hope that this time Scott and Logan are good terms, teaming up to save the day like they did in Rosenberg's UXM.

I’m still thinking this movie is going to show us an incursion in realtime.

They’re just getting some use out of the Fox characters that they spent that 71 billion dollars on first.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    I’m still thinking this movie is going to show us an incursion in realtime.

They’re just getting some use out of the Fox characters that they spent that 71 billion dollars on first.
    Deadpool's lines to Logan about the end of the X-Men and all that felt very reminiscent of the incursions.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Deadpool's lines to Logan about the end of the X-Men and all that felt very reminiscent of the incursions.
    And then them jumping through that Strange portal feels like they were making a last ditch effort of survival.

Well, I don’t want to get my hopes up too much, but there were lots of rumors that the core FOX cast of Marsden, Berry and Janssen were going to be in this. They were rumors from scoopers, though I don’t know how credible they are.
    Rumors about the trio still exist. Rogue was originally part of the speculations but now people are saying they haven't heard anything more with her and it seems like she's been cut out. But we know specifically with Famke Janssen and Halle Berry that the people who work with them on all their movies are credited on IMDB with this movie. I think their personal assistants or stylists or something like that.

And Famke released a statement about how she's not in the movie...which was identical to what she said before DOFP.

I think it's not so much a matter of if they're in the movie so much as how much screentime will they actually have. The original leaks, that Wolverine and Deadpool would be time-traveling to different points in the X-Men movies, like Alkali Lake at X2 and Alcatraz in X3, seem to have been scaled down. Those original leaks of Jean vs Wanda at Alcatraz also seem to no longer be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I can’t shake that image of him in the grass field, which reminded me of this…

IMG_9692.jpg

… from the ending of House of M, of all things. Hmm… maybe just a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    And then them jumping through that Strange portal feels like they were making a last ditch effort of survival.
    I'm still wondering if this Wolverine is the Wolverine we've known in all the X-Men movies or maybe some variant. All we know is that Hugh Jackman promised that the film Logan would not be altered by this, so people have speculated that this Wolverine comes from a period before Logan takes place. But Deadpool's comments about the X-Men being gone indicate that this is either a reference to Logan or something else has happened.

Maybe it happens after X-Men last stand?

I can’t shake that image of him in the grass field, which reminded me of this…

IMG_9692.jpg

… from the ending of House of M, of all things. Hmm… maybe just a coincidence.
    Wanda was very heavily involved in the initial leaks. Then people said it wasn't Wanda but Spiral or maybe even Cassandra Nova. And X3 was supposed to feature Magneto with his army but with Wanda by his side, hence her fight with Jean. But it's hard to tell how plausible any of this is or if it's all just someone's fanfic they're pretending will be true. But House of M has been heavily speculated for a while. Elizabeth Olsen seems done with the MCU though and she didn't seem very happy with how her character was treated in Multiverse of Madness.

Wasn't Chris Hemsworth confirmed to show up as Thor? And I feel like The Marvels ending will connect with this film. No way they have a X-Men movie that doesn't feature the X-Men shown at the end of the last MCU movie.

Maybe it happens after X-Men last stand?
    Maybe, although he looks a lot older here compared to how he looked in The Wolverine and DOFP, which were both also set after The Last Stand.