Page 177 of 285 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 4273

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I think this waiting game is absolutely awful. Spiderman got a new interpretation so fast and they let us X-Men fans waiting and waiting and waiting...

...I really wished this entire multiverse non-sense would be over by now. Do they really need so many movies for this? Just wrap it up and let's move on!
    To be fair, Marvel Studios never really promised a new interpretation of the X-Men. The new interpretation of Spider-Man only happened because Kevin Fiege and the rest of Marvel disliked The Amazing Spider-Man 2. They initially wanted the Amazing Spider-Man series to be part of the MCU canon before the sequel happened.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 06-08-2023 at 01:23 PM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

“Well I’m actually not in ‘DEADPOOL 3’, so I don’t know what they’re doing. I’m excited to watch it.”

- Zazie Beatz on returning as Domino in ‘DEADPOOL 3’
    https://twitter.com/XMenUpdate/statu...474784770?s=20

Yeah, looks like she and Brolin didn't make the cut. The film is already pretty packed, so I get it. A little disappointed, but I'll cope.

Will probably be a long time before we see Cable and Domino again, though. This movie was probably the best chance for that, and for the potential to spinoff into a Brolin and Beetz X-Force vehicle too. At least as I see it.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Yeah I'm also a little disappointed but was half-expecting it really, this movie is SO packed already and if they're really having the original X-Men cast appearing, I don't see how much time they could have devoted to Cable and Dom anyway.

On the bright side though, when the MCU's X-Men eventually hit, I believe a school-based New Mutants and X-Force are very likely spin-offs, so I'm confident both characters will be adapted again at some stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Nooooo. Other than the Paquin and Berry rumors, Zazie’s Domino is who I was most excited for!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Yeah I'm also a little disappointed but was half-expecting it really, this movie is SO packed already and if they're really having the original X-Men cast appearing, I don't see how much time they could have devoted to Cable and Dom anyway.

On the bright side though, when the MCU's X-Men eventually hit, I believe a school-based New Mutants and X-Force are very likely spin-offs, so I'm confident both characters will be adapted again at some stage.
    Of for sure. Just will be a long time I think. Until then, though, at least I've got Hugh coming back as Logan. The GOAT!

I think this is my pick for Logan in the MCU…

IMG_0446.jpg

Milo Gibson for me...

Milo Gibson_Wolverine.jpg

... he's listed at 5'9" (which in Hollywood means 5'6") with the right muscular, stocky frame to bulk up for the role; and he also has the intensity and the look to pull it off.

He'd also look perfect alongside Jackman as Old Man Logan in Avengers: Secret Wars...

IMG_6947.jpg

From: DEADPOOL 3 Star Hugh Jackman Reveals Bearded Look As He Gears Up To Begin Shooting MCU Threequel
    https://comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/...eequel-a203779

... just saying.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 06-13-2023 at 08:23 AM.

Speaking of MCU X-Men... I'm not particularly optimistic about getting any reveals at this year's San Diego. There's ZERO activity on the rumour mill so unless it's Hollywood's best-kept secret, I don't think we're getting any announcements next month or at D23.

I know between Kamala in The Marvels, X-Men 97 and Wolverine/Deadpool we will soon not be so starved anymore, but I'm really looking forward to seeing proper rebooted X-Men content on the Disney slate before I wither away...

Bad news on that front... everything has been pushed back... except for Deadpool 3, which we get six months sooner now... so there's a HUGE silver lining... for me and any Wolverine & Deadpool fans at least.

Marvel Studios Delays Multiverse Saga, Including Next AVENGERS Movies...But DEADPOOL 3 Is Coming Sooner!
    https://comicbookmovie.com/disney/ma...sooner-a203786

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Bad news on that front... everything has been pushed back... except for Deadpool 3, which we get six months sooner now... so there's a HUGE silver lining... for me and any Wolverine & Deadpool fans at least.

Marvel Studios Delays Multiverse Saga, Including Next AVENGERS Movies...But DEADPOOL 3 Is Coming Sooner!
    https://comicbookmovie.com/disney/ma...sooner-a203786
    VERY happy about Deadpool 3, sucks about the rest, those Avengers delays are particularly nasty.

Double-sucks though if for whatever reason the X-Men reboot is tied to the end of the Multiverse Saga and needs Secret Wars to happen before it can launch... Unless they're delaying those to make room for the X-Men, in which case, I will happily wait if it means getting the mutants sooner rather than later LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, looks like she and Brolin didn't make the cut. The film is already pretty packed, so I get it. A little disappointed, but I'll cope.

Will probably be a long time before we see Cable and Domino again, though. This movie was probably the best chance for that, and for the potential to spinoff into a Brolin and Beetz X-Force vehicle too. At least as I see it.
    I think Marvel will eventually do X-Force movie with them. Ryan Reynolds has teased at the team's return.

I would love a series for the X-men ( and with other teams as well) , with individual chapters for the characters in which a team bond is forged.

And after that a movie with a big event.

But one can only dream lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sisterhood Of Mutants View Post
    Nooooo. Other than the Paquin and Berry rumors, Zazie’s Domino is who I was most excited for!
    Yeah, she was amazing, and, not to pick on their actors, but I would much rather have seen her than Blind Al or Dopinder...

I wouldn't mind seeing more agency for Vanessa (or write her out completely). She gets to be the hostage the hero fights over in the first movie's big end scene and the victim the hero avenges in the second. Kind of bored with that look for her.