Page 290 of 290 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290
Results 4,336 to 4,342 of 4342
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I mean if Marvel tackled Esposito for their next big bad instead of having him play Charles... I could be OK with that
    im not even considering him for X-MEN unless marvel says it

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Good. I want 35-45 year old Xavier, teaching college aged X-Men. Esposito would have been a great Emmanuel Da Costa, but I never really liked the idea of him as Xavier or Magneto.
    another good idea didn’t think about da costa

hopefully the xavier is closer to 45 because i want him same kinda of age as magneto. magneto i want to look like he could be wanda father age
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

They already killed Wanda in the MCU. I'm of the mind that the proper MCU X-Men shouldn't even show up until after the Secret Wars reset. Recast everybody, other than the FF and maybe Spider-Man(although Tom ain't no spring chicken anymore either, so maybe he should go too....), so just ignore all the current MCU castings(Elizabeth Olsen is like, 35 rn, so I don't see how a 45 year old dad would actually make sense...). Let's get a college aged Wanda(actually half-Romani, even?) and Pietro back on the board on the other side, and 40/45 year old Magneto is still fine. Also, people can be friends with people of different ages. Xavier and Magneto met in Israel at the hospital with Gabriella, spent a couple months together at best, then went different ways. They don't have to be the exact same age for that to play out similarly.
    Last edited by yogaflame; Today at 02:37 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    They already killed Wanda in the MCU.

i think there’s a very small chance they recast entire mcu post secret wars. but id say they pick and choose what is the main cast from whatever cast participate in those movies. i guess 34/35 makes a good age for wanda post snap as well in universe. yeah so obviously need a bit older than 45 magneto lol haha 52-55 age range then
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Nope, new Romani Wanda, and young zaddy Magneto, FTW!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Recasting the entire MCU will make The Marvels look like a box office win. Best way to kill your audience.

https://twitter.com/MyCosmicCircus/s...29279754342563
    No one's going anywhere. This official Marvel merchandise for Deadpool & Wolverine is saying that the movie will revolve around these two revisiting MCU movies from Phase 1-4. The big rumor is that Deadpool and Wolverine will end up in Endgame during the final battle against Thanos. Deadpool will replace Iron Man with the Infinity Gauntlet for the snap. His healing factor will keep him alive and Stark won't be killed off.

After how Phase 4 and 5 have been received, Marvel isn't going to push away their audience with even more recasts. They're doubling down on bringing everyone back from Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, to Tobey Maguire.

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/k...-3-1235991299/
    “I said, ‘Let me give you a piece of advice, Hugh. Don’t come back,’” Feige said. “‘You had the greatest ending in history with ‘Logan.’ That’s not something we should undo.’” What ultimately got Feige on board with the idea of Jackman coming back was that he would not be playing the version of Logan/Wolverine that audiences grew to love in the various X-Men movies. That was also of interest to Jackman himself. His original iteration of Wolverine died in “Logan,” and he did not want to screw with that film either.

This is seemingly confirming that the Logan we see in Deadpool & Wolverine will be a variant and not the one we've seen in all the X-Men movies.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    https://variety.com/2024/film/news/k...-3-1235991299/
    “I said, ‘Let me give you a piece of advice, Hugh. Don’t come back,’” Feige said. “‘You had the greatest ending in history with ‘Logan.’ That’s not something we should undo.’” What ultimately got Feige on board with the idea of Jackman coming back was that he would not be playing the version of Logan/Wolverine that audiences grew to love in the various X-Men movies. That was also of interest to Jackman himself. His original iteration of Wolverine died in “Logan,” and he did not want to screw with that film either.

This is seemingly confirming that the Logan we see in Deadpool & Wolverine will be a variant and not the one we've seen in all the X-Men movies.
    Thank God. Does this mean that if the other Fox actors return, they won't be playing the same versions of the characters they did?