Page 215 of 277 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4151

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    You think the MCU is that far gone? I think it’s salvageable and they won’t get rid of Feige.

DP3 is the “make or break” film, though. For sure. Seems like it’s setting up so many things, and there’s a lot of excitement around it. So it has to deliver.
    It's bad. It's very bad. Not just for the MCU, not just for Disney, but the entire industry. And our actual world at large. It's all fun and games until the bottom drops out. Nitpicking costumes and superhero battles will be the least of our concerns.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Damn, yogaflame. You're making me look at the state of the world at large, including the entertainment industry, and it really makes me want to pour a big 'ol drink. And it's only 2:16pm where I am... but I guess it's 5 o'clock somewhere. *sighs*

I'm hopeful they can come to a resolution on the strike, get things cranking again, and ensure these upcoming MCU projects are higher quality. Plus bring back some heavy hitters. I would love to see Josh Brolin, for example, show up in Kang Dynasty or Secret Wars not as Thanos but as a more MCU/comic accurate looking Cable... bigger (thanks to body armor/costuming/lifts and camera angles, maybe even some CGI if they must) and grayer. He has to fight Kang at some point! They ought to be natural enemies. In fact, I'd love to see Stryfe (also played by Brolin but de-aged some) actually be a general in Kang's army, having been raised in an alternate future by Apocalypse but stolen by Kang and made into one of his disciples. He could be a variant instead of a clone. That would be awesome for this fan!
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 10-16-2023 at 12:22 PM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

You're a good man, Jack! I hope it turns out half as well as your vision!

I guess I'm an optimist... in whom hope springs eternal! Ha. Cheers.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Can't believe no one's joking about the MCU nuking itself over the 2024 election anyway. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Can't believe no one's joked about the MCU nuking itself over the 2024 election. Oh well.
    Uh, what? Elucidate we who are ignorant of what you refer to, if you please.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Uh, what? Elucidate we who are ignorant of what you refer to, if you please.
    If Trump takes the White House back, Hollywood has an angry meltdown and doubles down on everything that isn't working. If Biden keeps the White House, Hollywood has a happy meltdown and doubles down on everything that isn't working.

Unless the entertainment industry gets over itself (lmao), the MCU Mutants are totally screwed.

They better reboot everything after Secret Wars. I don't want the X-Men anywhere near the schlock that is post-Endgame MCU. I swear if they put Ms Marvel on the team...

If they reboot we will get new Avengers first and foremost. They are thev draw for moviegoers after all.
    Last edited by Maestro 216; 10-19-2023 at 06:50 AM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

‘Deadpool 3’: Merc With A Mouth Moving Off May Release Date As Actors Strike Shakes Up 2024 Theatrical Schedule

In one of the first major blows to the 2024 theatrical release schedule due to the ongoing actors strike, sources tell us that Marvel Studios‘ Deadpool 3 won’t be making its May 3 start-of-summer theatrical release date. Even if the strike ends in the next few weeks, a 2024 restart on the half-finished Deadpool 3 would not get the Ryan Reynolds-Hugh Jackman threequel to a May opening date.
    To no one's surprise but everyone's disappointment...

Sucks. But maybe now they’ve got the time to get Josh Brolin and Zazie Beetz back as Cable and Domino.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Sucks. But maybe now they’ve got the time to get Josh Brolin and Zazie Beetz back as Cable and Domino.
    Daf as Laura (haven't seen any further updates beyond reports they were negotiating before the writer's strike, and were hopeful schedules would still align once it concluded).

Deadpool and Logan get in trouble… the X-Force shows up to bail them out… Cable, Domino, X-23, Colossus and maybe one or two other blasts from the past in terms of FOX characters who fit on this squad (Psylocke, Sunspot, Archangel, etc.).

EDIT Nevermind.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Possible huge spoilers for The Marvels' post-credit scene below!

Rumour has it that

spoilers:
    Kelsey Grammer's Beast from the Fox movies is appearing!
    end of spoilers