Page 64 of 255 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Haha. I can totally see the guys from the boys playing wolverine. Though jean I think the actress that plays max on stranger things would make a good jean if they were going younger. But then I think the guy who played her boyfriend (terrible with names from stranger for some reason. Lol) would make a good synch.
    I actually thought that kid would be an awesome Iceman.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Though I'm pretty sure the artist debunks these as actual work for MCU in the Tweet replies, interesting casting choices by Lucas Werneck:
    Karl Urban as Wolverine. And the name Victoria Pedretti is being suggested for the model being used for Jean (I'm not familiar with her and its just a mouth to go by!)
    https://twitter.com/LukasWerneck/sta...485312/photo/1
    I love the Karl Urban casting for Wolverine… the next best thing to Jackman IMO. However, it’s clear they want a full reset I think at this point, so will skew much younger and get a guy in his early 30s I bet. Along those lines, my top picks would be…

- Milo Gibson (dude just looks the part to me the most; plus if he can do crazy/berserk like his pops that would be special in the role)
    - Jai Courtney (just saw him as a villain in Terminal List on Amazon Prime; he’s got the right build and could do the $#!t-starter classic 80s Logan justice IMO)
    - Ray Nicholson (another legacy son-of-a-famous-actor; in his case it’s something about the crazy eyes and $#!t-eating grin that I think work for the character)
    - Taron Egerton (honestly, he’s got a serious baby face that I’m not sure works; but apparently he’s a great actor so maybe with facial hair and some digital weathering he could work)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I actually thought that kid would be an awesome Iceman.
    Could totally see that one too. He is good at comedy and drama.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

I remember back when The Good Place first started airing, I was obsessed with wanting to see what Manny Jacinto would be like as Bobby Drake.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

This is reportedly for ann upcoming Disney+ series. Wonder who this Cajun fella could be.

Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 07-05-2022 at 04:07 PM.

Starting to convince myself that they may go the Ultimate universe route. After the incursion that brings in the mutants into the MCU, Wolverine (Taron Egerton) goes to find NF because that’s what he would do, and Nick sends him after the Hulk, because something is gonna happen soon that turns Bruce back to savage. Even go as far to say Taron might be wearing a version of the Ultimate U costume, no mask but still comic accurate. And we get that iconic Hulk ripping him in half panel…

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    This is reportedly for ann upcoming Disney+ series. Wonder who this Cajun fella could be.

this is for "Echo" so its probably unfortunately not for Gambit
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I mean between the last name and being set in Louisiana it still is plausibly referring to his in laws if not him

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Urban is almost Jackman's age, he's not really a candidate.
    I think Karl Urban could be a very fun Wolverine, but you're right, Marvel Studios will definitely be looking at a younger actor who can play Logan for the next decade or more. I'd also say Urban is now too well known for his other roles, including a role in Thor, so he's definitely not a possibility.

At this point I do not care what they will do and whom they are going the cast,I just want the project to go into production! I feel like it is really time now and we will anyway have to wait another years before the mutants hit the screen. I think by now the market is so ridiculous over-saturated with C-list characters, that I want a-listers from the comicbook world on screen again.

Sorry, Nova or Harry Style's chacter or Clea, I don't care about all of you....

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    At this point I do not care what they will do and whom they are going the cast,I just want the project to go into production! I feel like it is really time now and we will anyway have to wait another years before the mutants hit the screen. I think by now the market is so ridiculous over-saturated with C-list characters, that I want a-listers from the comicbook world on screen again.

Exactly how I feel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    At this point I do not care what they will do and whom they are going the cast,I just want the project to go into production! I feel like it is really time now and we will anyway have to wait another years before the mutants hit the screen. I think by now the market is so ridiculous over-saturated with C-list characters, if screen again.

That’s why there hasn’t been an Avengers movie in awhile. With Natasha, Stevie, and Tony gone, you lost too many of the main stars.

There are already casting rumors around the XMen. We will see them in screen, in two or three years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Exactly how I feel.
    Same here. I'll even take a tv show with f-lister mutants at this point, something that shows the ball moving and a general feel.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Same here. I'll even take a tv show with f-lister mutants at this point, something that shows the ball moving and a general feel.
    I guess I’m just an X-fan first and a Marvel fan second, and because of this I’m completely uninvested in Phase 4 and current state of the MCU. Right now The Boys is crushing all other comic book related content out there IMO. Feels to me very much like what I envision a badass X-Force show could be, perhaps spinning out of Deadpool 3 and starring Cable, Domino and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Funny how Wolverine is the only character we ever hear casting rumors about and that there are folks who truly believe Marvel will sideline him for the first MCU X-Men film because of how Fox treated the franchise.
    Kevin Feige worked on the Wolverine & The X-Men show...