Page 104 of 278 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4167

Only x-men related news at D23 is that the israeli mutant superheroine Sabra will be in the next Captain America film, portrayed by actress Shira Haas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Wow. The Marvel Studios panel at D23 was the biggest queef of a panel I’ve ever seen. Feige has lost the plot. $#!tweak. I’m cancelling Disney+ so somebody let me know when the mutants show up and this Z-list crap is over.
    We’re taking L’s left, right and center. Was there at least X-Men ‘97 news?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Wow. The Marvel Studios panel at D23 was the biggest queef of a panel I’ve ever seen. Feige has lost the plot. $#!tweak. I’m cancelling Disney+ so somebody let me know when the mutants show up and this Z-list crap is over.
    Daredevil is Z-list?

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    We’re taking L’s left, right and center. Was there at least X-Men ‘97 news?
    No there wasn't anything about X-Men 97

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Daredevil is Z-list?
    He is to me. I just want my mutants goddamnit. Ha.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

It'd be kind of interesting if the MCU X-Men were a lot of less traditional members

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It'd be kind of interesting if the MCU X-Men were a lot of less traditional members
    Interesting to whom? Certainly not to 99,999% of people. And we also already had an X-Men lineup with Darwin, Angel (not that one), Banshee and Azazel in First Class. We don't need more of that, specially since Marvel already treated the characters.not named Xavier, Magneto and Wolverine very poorly.
    I wouldn't go that far- Werewolf by Night looks genuinely cool- but Thunderbolts being Black Widow 2- no Natasha, but even more Taskmaster- was really a big disappointment, couple with zero mutant news. Seems increasingly likely to me now they'll string people along teasing the X-Men with Easter eggs, but not doing anything anytime soon.

Yeah. I think you summed up my frustration. Don’t like being strung along. So I’ll vote with my wallet, like I always do. The MCU is dead to me until I get something mutant related confirmed. And Deadpool 3 of course. That’s the only thing they’ve (kind of) announced that I’m willing to spend money on now.

Just tired or waiting, so f@€& Kevin Feige and Disney until they stop messing around and come correct.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Amazing Member

Question

Yeah. I think you summed up my frustration. DonÂ’t like being strung along. So IÂ’ll vote with my wallet, like I always do. The MCU is dead to me until I get something mutant related confirmed. And Deadpool 3 of course. ThatÂ’s the only thing theyÂ’ve (kind of) announced that IÂ’m willing to spend money on now.

Just tired or waiting, so f@€& Kevin Feige and Disney until they stop messing around and come correct.
    ItÂ’s gonna be 3 more years of nobody characters while they leave X-fans with scraps like Madripoor even though theyÂ’re only in the position that they are because of mutant legwork (most of the sales in the 90s, beloved animated TV shows, video games). Extremely annoying. TheyÂ’ll probably change SabraÂ’s origin so that sheÂ’s yet another person that took the supersoldier serum. IÂ’m yearning to see cool power sets but most MCU characters just punch, shoot, and throw things (that Thundebolts rosterÂ…).

At least we have Magik, Wolverine, and Wanda in Midnight Suns. I donÂ’t acknowledge their petty retcon and sheÂ’ll always be a mutant to me ^_^

Marvel bringing back Taskmaster is like if Fox had brought back Deadpool from Origins.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 09-10-2022 at 11:08 PM.

boring panel for sure...the Thunderbolt team is particularly really disappointing. Not sure what this is supposed to be but it is not Thunderbolts. How can you not bring Songbird into the mix? Shouldn't also all of these characters are getting new superhero identities?
    Last edited by Exodus; 09-10-2022 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    boring panel for sure...the Thunderbolt team is particularly really disappointing. Not sure what this is supposed to be but it is not Thunderbolts. How can you not bring Songbird into the mix? Shouldn't also all of these characters are getting new superhero identities?
    Well, Yelena will go by "Black Widow" and John Walker is now going by "US Agent".

And Ghost will be Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Astonishing Member

Were people serious expecting Feige to announce that all non-Spider, Non-X properties were done after Secret Wars?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

It was a very disappointing D23 as an X-Men fan, but again we know the first X-Men movie is still a while away so that was to be expected. I was hoping to hear something about Deadpool 3 though at least.

I think at this stage it's likely that Phase 7 will be "The Mutants Saga" and we're not getting a proper MCU X-Men until 2026 and the Multiverse Saga has concluded. In the meantime, we'll have to survive on scraps, Easter Eggs, the aforementioned Deadpool 3, X-Men 97, and at best some multiversal appearances from the old cast.