Page 13 of 278 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think you’re spot on... even though I hope it’s someone else... the only one who could be bigger in my mind and would put the appearance on “Luke Skywalker in Mandalorian level.”
    I'll one-up you:

spoilers:
    Sir Patrick Stewart rolling in and asking Wanda if she thinks she's the only one with gifts.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

So what are the chances now for a modern day sitcom based sequence where Wanda has an out of nowhere appearing younger half-sister with green dyed hair who complains about their overbearing father?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'll one-up you:

spoilers:
    Sir Patrick Stewart rolling in and asking Wanda if she thinks she's the only one with gifts.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    didn't Patrick Stewart reveal in an interview that he had talks with Marvel about returning as Professor X but he said he declined because LOGAN gave him such a beautiful and strong ending?

So I guess we will be shocked by the appearance of someone else.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    spoilers:
    didn't Patrick Stewart reveal in an interview that he had talks with Marvel about returning as Professor X but he said he declined because LOGAN gave him such a beautiful and strong ending?

So I guess we will be shocked by the appearance of someone else.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Very true. But then again, actors have been known to lie . I think I would probably die on the spot if Stewart were to appear as Professor X like that. The reason I'm thinking of Magneto or Xavier is that most characters from the MCU would come as much less of a surprise. For example we know that Wanda is slated to appear in the next Doctor Strange movie so having Benedict Cumberbatch or Benedict Wong wouldn't really be that much of a thrill.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    spoilers:
    Very true. But then again, actors have been known to lie . I think I would probably die on the spot if Stewart were to appear as Professor X like that. The reason I'm thinking of Magneto or Xavier is that most characters from the MCU would come as much less of a surprise. For example we know that Wanda is slated to appear in the next Doctor Strange movie so having Benedict Cumberbatch or Benedict Wong wouldn't really be that much of a thrill.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Deadpool is under development. Fox Quicksilver has already appeared in Wandavision. Episode 5 had very X-Men elements as Wanda faced Sword it looked very X-Men like. I think
    It makes the rumors of Magneto and or Xavier appearing pretty credible. All a long it has been said Wandavision was the key to introducing mutants and that’s on target.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

spoilers:
    They are much more likely to use Fassbender or McAvoy than Stewart and McKellen, who are both past 80 years old, and won't be leading the franchise going forward. Plus, it would be awfully strange to introduce McKellen or Stewart, then recast the roles with much younger actors.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    If Fassbender shows up in the finale, I will lose my fucking ****. Gonna keep my expectations low right now and assume that Evan Peters isn't actually Pietro but just an easter egg to the X-Men Universe
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    spoilers:
    They are much more likely to use Fassbender or McAvoy than Stewart and McKellen, who are both past 80 years old, and won't be leading the franchise going forward. Plus, it would be awfully strange to introduce McKellen or Stewart, then recast the roles with much younger actors.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    McKellen as the sitcom disapproving father-in-law to Vision would me laugh lol
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    You’re probably right. McAvoy and Fassbender are both great actors, and do well moving forward. Glad Disney is moving the best actors out of the Fox Universe to the MCU. Everyone else will obviously be recast. Sadly, Fox did terrible casting and development in its female characters. The only one that could possibly be brought over is Sophie Turner’s Jean/Phoenix. Dark Phoenix flopped not because of her, but because of poor writing/directing plus no marketing due to merger. Plus Fox did not cast any big names for the younger X-Men in X-Men Apocalypse, or develop the characters well.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    spoilers:
    If Fassbender shows up in the finale, I will lose my fucking ****. Gonna keep my expectations low right now and assume that Evan Peters isn't actually Pietro but just an easter egg to the X-Men Universe
    end of spoilers
    Understandable!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    spoilers:
    Everyone else will obviously be recast. Sadly, Fox did terrible casting and development in its female characters. The only one that could possibly be brought over is Sophie Turner’s Jean/Phoenix.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Deadpool is under development. Fox Quicksilver has already appeared in Wandavision. Episode 5 had very X-Men elements as Wanda faced Sword it looked very X-Men like. I think
    It makes the rumors of Magneto and or Xavier appearing pretty credible. All a long it has been said Wandavision was the key to introducing mutants and that’s on target.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I've seen some people speculating that SWORD's (specifically the head bosses) reaction to Wanda might foreshadow how the government will end up viewing/reacting to Mutants.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I've seen some people speculating that SWORD's (specifically the head bosses) reaction to Wanda might foreshadow how the government will end up viewing/reacting to Mutants.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think that is deliberate too. Paul Bettany said an upcoming cameo is from an actor he has always wanted to work with. Bettany is a British guy in his 40s, so I don´t think Fassbender is the guy. I think Ian McKellan, the first Magneto will appear as Wanda and Quicksilver´s father. That would drive fans WILD. Maybe they can get Patrick Stewart in there too. In a future MCU project, I´d love to see their sister Polaris.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

spoilers:
    I think that is deliberate too. Paul Bettany said an upcoming cameo is from an actor he has always wanted to work with. Bettany is a British guy in his 40s, so I don´t think Fassbender is the guy. I think Ian McKellan, the first Magneto will appear as Wanda and Quicksilver´s father. That would drive fans WILD. Maybe they can get Patrick Stewart in there too. In a future MCU project, I´d love to see their sister Polaris.
    end of spoilers
    Except spoilers:
    Bettany has already worked with McKellen in Da Vinci code, 15 years ago. "Always wanted" could just be an expression, not to be taken literally
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Preach friend!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.