Page 16 of 285 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    They are not going to make the Illuminati, when they don't have half the members, particularly Tony and Namor, who are the biggest agitators.

There's also not a chance in hell we will have a Captain Britain movie before a X-men one. I also strongly doubt they'll use Psylocke due to the whole body swapping/racism thing.

I think after Boseman's death, they will probably drop any plans of having Storm debut in Black Panther, if they ever existed in the first place.
    That's exactly why Marvel put her back on her body....and the poster here wrote Betsy and not Psylocke, so I think they meant the British version...which would make sense to appear in Captain Britain...as the titular character herself or Brian's sister.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

https://www.cbr.com/wolverine-mcu-de...tor-joe-russo/

F*ck Wolverine, give me the Russo brothers on an X-Men movie please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post

F*ck Wolverine, give me the Russo brothers on an X-Men movie please and thank you.
    They like Wolverine more then X-Men so let them do Wolverine. I am sure there are a lot of directors who would be happy to do X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    They like Wolverine more then X-Men so let them do Wolverine. I am sure there are a lot of directors who would be happy to do X-Men.
    Agreed. Plus, if they do Wolverine in a solo movie or Disney+ series, he can be less of a presence in the X-men film. Win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed. Plus, if they do Wolverine in a solo movie or Disney+ series, he can be less of a presence in the X-men film. Win-win.
    Most people who are watching MCU movies don't even read comics. And they would want Wolverine to be on X-Men team.
    For me MCU X-Men should be cooler then Avengers so I want characters like Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue and Storm on X-Men team from the start. I don't want O5 movie or another 10 years to wait so I can finally see most famous X roster on big screen. I wan't badass MC X-Men from the start.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Most people who are watching MCU movies don't even read comics. And they would want Wolverine to be on X-Men team.
    For me MCU X-Men should be cooler then Avengers so I want characters like Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue and Storm on X-Men team from the start. I don't want O5 movie or another 10 years to wait so I can finally see most famous X roster on big screen. I wan't badass MC X-Men from the start.
    The Avengers is precisely the reason why the X-Men and related books should have nothing to do with the MCU.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    They are not going to make the Illuminati, when they don't have half the members, particularly Tony and Namor, who are the biggest agitators.

There's also not a chance in hell we will have a Captain Britain movie before a X-men one. I also strongly doubt they'll use Psylocke due to the whole body swapping/racism thing.

I think after Boseman's death, they will probably drop any plans of having Storm debut in Black Panther, if they ever existed in the first place.
    Allegedly Storm will debut in Thor. Betsy Braddock recreated her English body and Kwannon is now Psylocke. Body swap fixed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post

Since I never read deeply into avengers book and rely more on their movies, I think russo and x-men is not a good fit, Russo brothers dont know how to do the final act of comic movies without the generic big big big battles CGI, if I am wrong about that then it means avengers is mostly just page by page fight scene in comics, which will make it different from xmen comics.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Allegedly Storm will debut in Thor. Betsy Braddock recreated her English body and Kwannon is now Psylocke. Body swap fixed.
    Exactly (talking about Storm) !

That's why they changed her big role going forward. I bet before Boseman's passing their plans was to introduce her in BP2, hence they focusing her X of Swords arc with Wakanda. Just after his passing, they stated in an interview that her big plans had to change and now she's going to space.

I just can't wait how she's handled in the MCU! She's my most anticipated character to be done justice since she was one of the top 5 X-Men who never got any real good character development.

And I'm sure Marvel/Disney just knows the pot of gold that Ororo will be for them.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Exactly (talking about Storm) !

That's why they changed her big role going forward. I bet before Boseman's passing their plans was to introduce her in BP2, hence they focusing her X of Swords arc with Wakanda. Just after his passing, they stated in an interview that her big plans had to change and now she's going to space.

I just can't wait how she's handled in the MCU! She's my most anticipated character to be done justice since she was one of the top 5 X-Men who never got any real good character development.

And I'm sure Marvel/Disney just knows the pot of gold that Ororo will be for them.
    I dont think her XOS bit had anything to do with movie plans. Storm's XoS chapter severed her ties to Wakanda and BP, not strengthen it. It was done to free her up bc the X-Office didnt have complete control over her bc she was tied up in Coate's BP book but thats ending. They are able to do big things with her now bc she is free

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I’ve never heard that rumor? Any chance you remember where you saw it? All I’ve heard is Storm might be in BP2.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Not sure where Storm would fit into a Thor story that already has the Guardians in it

I doubt the Guardians will be in the movie very long. A little scene in the beginning, tops. I'm not sure about the Storm rumors, but who knows? Cap3 was able to do very effective introductions of T'Challa and Spidey, cameo all the Avengers, and still keep focus on Steve/Bucky/Tony, but the Russos are amazing. Until I hear an official casting for Ororo, I will not be holding my breath.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I hink a few of them will have bigger parts. They flew Vin Diesel in and they didn't even do that for the actual Guardians movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I’ve never heard that rumor? Any chance you remember where you saw it? All I’ve heard is Storm might be in BP2.
    https://www.small-screen.co.uk/thor-...n-x-men-cameo/

Somebody called daniel richtman a supposed insider. I never believe these things though until i see an actor.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/