Page 160 of 278 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4165

I want live-action white dress Mystique.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Wouldn't be too suprised if they reveal that Sharon Carter as the Power Broker has been Mystique all along though.

Only it's not the FoX-Men version but a clearly villainous one with her own agenda and design closer to the comics.
    I don't see why on earth they would have her pretend to be Sharon in the first place so probably not.

I still do not know what to think of this half-assed introduction of mutants in the MCU so far. Miss Marvel and Namor just dropped the term "mutant" and that's it, did not make me particularly excited for what's to come.......

Also, most marvel movies are mediocre/ok or really bad in the last several years. So, I feel already nostalgic for Days of Future Past and Logan...

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I don't see why on earth they would have her pretend to be Sharon in the first place so probably not.
    Right, it's certainly not like Mystique has ever made a habit of impersonating government figures. Oh wait.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

But there's literally no reason to think it isn't the real Sharon. That'd be a very boring twist. It'd just be a way for the people who got mad that Sharon finally got some kind of actual personality in the MCU to say "see it was seone else all along"

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    But there's literally no reason to think it isn't the real Sharon. That'd be a very boring twist. It'd just be a way for the people who got mad that Sharon finally got some kind of actual personality in the MCU to say "see it was seone else all along"
    true but some of those underdeveloped side-characters will have to have this plot, because secret Invasion is getting released soon. I would also guess that Sharon is a likely candidate to be Skrull alien.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...n_97/?sort=new

X-Men 97's Beau DeMayo reminded fans on Twitter yesterday that Wanda and Pietro were established as mutants in the original TAS run.

Nothing spoilery or even relevant to present-day continuity, or so I thought... until Beau deleted his tweet

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I still do not know what to think of this half-assed introduction of mutants in the MCU so far. Miss Marvel and Namor just dropped the term "mutant" and that's it, did not make me particularly excited for what's to come.......

Also, most marvel movies are mediocre/ok or really bad in the last several years. So, I feel already nostalgic for Days of Future Past and Logan...
    Ehh Deadpool 3 might be the big bang for mutants.

Yeah... the rumors (if half of them are to be believed) seem to indicate that it might be a fun romp around the FOX-verse with lots of those characters showing up. Or possibly variants from other timelines played by them, akin to the Professor X who showed up in Doctor Strange 2. I'm guessing that we may see some of them one more time in Secret Wars, along with others like Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield Spider-men, possibly Nick Cage Ghost Rider, etc. Then we'll get the MCU version of mutants and the X-men after the Multiverse Saga ends. That's what it's feeling like anyway.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

on tic tok someone said don't do a movie,,, do a soap opera

Adding to that do 4 seasons (2 per year) 35 episodes per season... 5 days a week 35-45min episodes... focus on who is with who, who is sleeping with who, and who betrays who... but mostly social stuff and only some normal villians and maybe sentinels per season...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    on tic tok someone said don't do a movie,,, do a soap opera

Adding to that do 4 seasons (2 per year) 35 episodes per season... 5 days a week 35-45min episodes... focus on who is with who, who is sleeping with who, and who betrays who... but mostly social stuff and only some normal villians and maybe sentinels per season...
    It's highly doubtfull that would work since the X-men are still fundamentaly a super hero action franchise, with in parts pretty visualy demanding powers (to say nothing of the physical visible mutations).

However there is still a good point within that suggestion. Mainly that part of the major success under Claremont were the presence of soap opera elements and social interactions between the heros in frequent off-duty moments. It was one major factor that set them appart from the more "family" styled Fantastic Four and the more "job" styled Avengers.

But it's also this aspect which has been largely missing from the FoX-Men movies, because there is simply not enough time to actualy slow burn develop the characters like the comics could do, since they need to squeeze a major action heavy plot into roughly 2 hours of movies.

So it's no suprise they just went with 1 or 2 central characters (Wolverine or young Xavier and Magneto) and the rest were merely supporting players with little bit parts and miminal amount of character development or progression.

Their ideal media would be an animated format primarily aimed at a teenager/young adult audience, but the big money is seemingly only in big budget life action super hero movies.

Extraordinary Member

What the X-Men would look like in live action | Made using Artbreeder

Extraordinary Member

What the X-Men would look like in live action PART 2 - Made using Artbreeder #Shorts #XMen #Marvel

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

This is the opposite of what Disney wanted to happen.

They introduced Ms. Marvel as the MCU's first mutant for a reason. And people hated the FoX-Men. People forget that they were going to make a Multiple Man, Gambit, and Kitty Pryde movie and more seasons of The Gifted, in addition to more X-Men, New Mutants, and Deadpool movies.

I think they're going to go all out in the new Disney X-Men because they've been so secretive about it. I just hope it doesn't take too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    This is the opposite of what Disney wanted to happen.

They introduced Ms. Marvel as the MCU's first mutant for a reason. And people hated the FoX-Men. People forget that they were going to make a Multiple Man, Gambit, and Kitty Pryde movie and more seasons of The Gifted, in addition to more X-Men, New Mutants, and Deadpool movies.

I think they're going to go all out in the new Disney X-Men because they've been so secretive about it. I just hope it doesn't take too long.
    The first mutant introduced was Professor X in Multiverse of Multiverse.